• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

REVIEW: SM064: Satoshi and Nagetukesaru! Touchdown of Friendship!!

BigDocFan

Reaction score
This episode in one word.

Crazy

Glad that Team Rocket didn't appear, they would have sided with the red Passimian

KyseL

Reaction score
In this episode, Pokémon takes the "Superb Owl" to a next level.

I hope we see Ash interact with the Passimians again, he seems to have bonded a lot with them.

Singaporean

Reaction score
Another worse episode of the week. But comparing to Episode 57 & 58. It doesn't came close to there.

radek.tadajewski.7

Reaction score
Another worse episode of the week. But comparing to Episode 57 & 58. It doesn't came close to there.
Truly disappointing! No capture,just a boring filler with nothing special happening. Too bad Ash didn't catch a Passimian. And yet, the Poke-Problem was skipped due to the new trailer for the 21'st movie of Pokemon - Everyone's story.

radek.tadajewski.7

Reaction score
Given that Passimian didn't appear in any leak material, I'm not surprised Ash didn't catch one.

Overall, a pretty boring episode. Good thing the next week's one will more than likely make up for it.
It was rather disappointing, but at least the opening theme was updated with a Torracat in place of Litten. I mean, Ash will end up with 3 Pokemon of Alola when he enters the Pokemon League, and to enter it, you must have at least 6 Pokemon, no less. Then how did Bianca enter the Pokemon League with just 3 Pokemon? Maybe she had 3 other ones we didn't know about.

FinnishPokéFan92

Hug's Up, Dude!
Reaction score
It was rather disappointing, but at least the opening theme was updated with a Torracat in place of Litten. I mean, Ash will end up with 3 Pokemon of Alola when he enters the Pokemon League, and to enter it, you must have at least 6 Pokemon, no less.
What makes you say that? There's still plenty of time for him to fill up his team.

Singaporean

Reaction score
It could be possible. If they don't let Ash catch 3 or more Pokemon of Alola, then he won't enter the Pokemon League, regulations. 6 Pokemon to enter, no less.
Let's just wait until Ula Ula Arc begin and see how it goes since the third island grand trial is the major focusing point.

Also, March 22 no episode since there is no announcement of new episode aired in that date. March 29. Which is what we going to look forward.

radek.tadajewski.7

Reaction score
Let's just wait until Ula Ula Arc begin and see how it goes since the third island grand trial is the major focusing point.

Also, March 22 no episode since there is no announcement of new episode aired in that date. March 29. Which is what we going to look forward.
How do you know that? If they are going to Ula Ula Island, I bet Sophocles would evolve his Charjabug into a Vikavolt here because that's the only area where you can find magnetic power that lets your Magneton, Charjabug and Nosepass evolve.

Singaporean

Reaction score
How do you know that? If they are going to Ula Ula Island, I bet Sophocles would evolve his Charjabug into a Vikavolt here because that's the only area where you can find magnetic power that lets your Magneton, Charjabug and Nosepass evolve.
Well, according to the past episodes, like following after the Kanto mini-arc special of Misty & Brock return for 20th anniversary. We get the preview only and with Co-Co announcing with the following future episode of schedule.

If I am not wrong as view in the magazine with only two episode featuring Ilima in March 8 & 15. No further episode be announced following after both. So my guesses, Episode 67 will be aired in March 29. While March 22, they will be taking break.

radek.tadajewski.7

Reaction score
Well, according to the past episodes, like following after the Kanto mini-arc special of Misty & Brock return for 20th anniversary. We get the preview only and with Co-Co announcing with the following future episode of schedule.

If I am not wrong as view in the magazine with only two episode featuring Ilima in March 8 & 15. No further episode be announced following after both. So my guesses, Episode 67 will be aired in March 29. While March 22, they will be taking break.
Well, that's fair.

KyseL

Reaction score
It could be possible. If they don't let Ash catch 3 or more Pokemon of Alola, then he won't enter the Pokemon League, regulations. 6 Pokemon to enter, no less.
It's not like Ash is going to actually miss the Pokémon League that's already been teased. There's still time, there are still 2 islands with Pokémon which haven't been explored properly yet. Also we don't know if Poipole will be officially caught or not, since it looks like it might.