• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM065: Ilima and Eievui IliMake Their Entrance!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TEAM SKULL, BISHES!

Okay guys, you've been gone a long time, but you can still break Flare's record for most appearances by a non-Rocket team if you try hard enough. Get to it!

Though calling it now, Ilima is gonna hand their asses to them (though who can't? :p )

And even Kagetora's appearing! They really ARE throwing in as many game characters as possible this saga! :eek:

Last edited:
My predictions for SM065 pokedex entry

Eevee: Eevee, the evolution Pokémon! A Normal type.
Vaporeon: Vaporeon, the Bubble Jet Pokémon! A Water type!
Jolteon: Jolteon, the Lightning Pokemon! An Electric type!
Flareon: Flareon, the flame Pokémon! A Fire type!
Espeon: Espeon, the Sun Pokemon! A Psychic Type!
Umbreon: Umbreon, the Moonlight Pokémon! A Dark Type!
Leafeon: Leafeon, the Verdant Pokémon! A Grass type!
Glaceon: Glaceon, the Fresh Snow Pokémon! An Ice type!
Sylveon: Sylveon, the Intertwining Pokémon! A Fairy type!

Those are my predictions for pokedex anime entries for this SM065 episode.

CONFIRMED: Ilima's Eevee is female.

In Preview 1, it uses Attract, and it affects all(?) the Team Skull Grunts' mons.

(Surely they have one female among theirs?)

EDIT: I thought I saw Pikachu in the first airing. But I have serious doubts all the grunts' mons are female, especially since Salandit is 7:1 male. (But surely they have a female among them...)

Last edited:
TV Tokyo preview
No sign of any of the game's Eevee users in the preview, so my guess is that Kagetora will show up in a flashback about how Ilima obtained the Eevium Z
Pretty much exactly what I figured, too.

Speaking of which, Extreme Evoboost is going to look SO awesome!

And hey! We're finally getting more Team Skull Grunts than just the standard trio!

This is going to more than make up for this week's disappointment!

Did you notice that Team Skull grusts have more Pokemon than Zubat, Yungoos, Alolan Ratatta, Raticate, Salandit and Garbador? Drowzee, Scraggy, Ekans, Spinarak, Houndour, Golbat and more.

Scared of losing? Or Perhaps, Guzma had provide them more just to ensure no more failure ever occurred again?

It seems great that we saw Team Skull again. Their leader making appearance won't be very far away now.

My guesses, he will be appear between Episode 67 to 70.

Pretty much exactly what I figured, too.

Speaking of which, Extreme Evoboost is going to look SO awesome!

And hey! We're finally getting more Team Skull Grunts than just the standard trio!

This is going to more than make up for this week's disappointment!

Yeah very soon or later. Guzma will be making his debut. However, in March 22. There is no episode on that day probably taking a break there since no announcement of new episode aired that date. My assume it will be March 29.

Last edited:
The usual trio, the Popplio Bullies, and a couple of new ones.
DXMjHQ4WAAEYXYs.jpg

DXMjHRqWkAATuGZ.jpg
They have new additions to the USUM dex such as Ekans and Houndour. Hope some grunt has a Scraggy!

The usual trio, the Popplio Bullies, and a couple of new ones.
DXMjHQ4WAAEYXYs.jpg

DXMjHRqWkAATuGZ.jpg
They have new additions to the USUM dex such as Ekans and Houndour. Hope some grunt has a Scraggy!

Scraggy is also added to USUM dex. Some Pokemon from that dex were included in some episodes, like Scrafty from night of a thousand poses, Druggigon from Rotom's forms, Frillish (female) from Mareanie's ex-lover, Natu from Drampa episode and that's all.

Team Skull hasn't been making a strong impression in the anime so far, thanks to solely focusing on three specific idiots. Hopefully the first appearance of the team as an actual... well, team, fixes things up.

Also, consider me surprised and impressed that we're actually going to see Kagetora the Eevee user here! I didn't thing they'd use someone from a minor postgame quest if we got nothing relating to Looker and Emma/Essentia in XY.

Also, consider me surprised and impressed that we're actually going to see Kagetora the Eevee user here! I didn't thing they'd use someone from a minor postgame quest if we got nothing relating to Looker and Emma/Essentia in XY.
My guess is he's just going to appear in a flashback as the one who gave Ilima his Eevium Z. Would make sense, considering his role in the games.

Over 100 Pokemon were added to the USUM dex and some of them appeared in the anime so far. Which are Scrafty, Druddigon, Frillish, Natu, and now we have an Ekans, Houndour and Scraggy. Maybe in the next episodes, instead of a totem Vikavolt, a Totem Togedemaru will appear in the anime with alias, Dedenne and Skarmory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom