• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM065: Ilima and Eievui IliMake Their Entrance!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to admit, it's nice seeing more variety in the villainous teams besides generic Poison types. Looking forward to this episode.

Well from the preview that I've seen, I am worried this is going to be a filler episode. If one of Ash's Pokémon or one of his classmates would spontaneously evolve, this will still be boring filler. :|

Wow, not only is TS back, but they're back with a vengeance. They even got new members for the occasion! (still gonna get their asses stomped)

Team Skull hasn't been making a strong impression in the anime so far, thanks to solely focusing on three specific idiots. Hopefully the first appearance of the team as an actual... well, team, fixes things up.

Sorry Bro, but adding more Skull Grunts ain't gonna help :p

It's been apparent from the start Show is going to treat TS as even bigger dipshits than the TRio. Though hey, they sucked in the games too, so I'll be fair about it.

And I have to wonder if those are the Skull Grunts from Lana's flashback...

I'm really looking forward to seeing how Extreme Evoboost will be animated. Also, while still disappointed he wasn't a Trial Captain, I am glad they kept the fact that Illima is a top student at the Pokemon School.

I'm here just to say, wow, Ilima is voiced by GoseiRed! It's not one of my favorite Sentai, but it's still valid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom