• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

REVIEW: SM065: Ilima and Eievui IliMake Their Entrance!!

Reaction score
Did Eevee use Attract in this episode? I couldn't quite tell what Ilima commanded Eevee to do on that one particular part of the Team Skull battle.

Reaction score
Did Eevee use Attract in this episode? I couldn't quite tell what Ilima commanded Eevee to do on that one particular part of the Team Skull battle.
Bulbapedia's saying Baby-doll Eyes right now.

マーシャンミスター
Reaction score
What did they say about Kalos League and evolving Pikachu?

Last edited:
Always happy to help
Reaction score
An interesting episode, love the animation for Extreme Evoboost, having never used it in the games, is that how it works because it was quite good.

Loved Marowak's fear of water

Always happy to help
Reaction score
We last see him in Lake Valor, right? His defeat by Saturn must be really hard for him.
Outside of fantasies (BW142) and cameos (M20), the last we saw him was in DP152. Didn't like him at first as he was cocky shall i shall but he improved during Johto

Reaction score
So we have three league competitors in Ash (because Ash), Ilima, and Gladion.

Not bad.

Likes cute Pokemon
Reaction score
It's a good episode and nice to watch. How deep is the river when some of the characters diving into it?

Prince of the Sea
Reaction score
I honestly liked Kagetora's appearance in this episode. I was positively surprised when it wasn't just a flashback appearance.

Extreme Evoboost was another positive surprise. I thought all the Eeveelutions would just appear as illusions, but no! The move actually calls real, live Eeveelutions to Eevee's side to perform the move! Nice!

It was nice to get some backstory for Tupp (the blue-haired Team Skull Grunt). I like that even some minor recurring characters have some backstory to them.

Heh. Kiawe doing Buzzwole poses while jumping. Cute callback.

Nice that they referenced Kalos and Kukui's plans to build a Pokémon League. (Those Lumiose Galettes must be a reference to the Galette you can get at Ilima's house in the games, BTW.) What exactly did Ilima mention about the Kalos League? I'm very curious.

Reaction score
I must admit surprise that Ilima wasn't portrayed as 'Always Someone Better' to Ash, I sort of got that vibe from the previews honestly.

マーシャンミスター
Reaction score
I must admit surprise that Ilima wasn't portrayed as 'Always Someone Better' to Ash, I sort of got that vibe from the previews honestly.
True, he's portrayed as "Always Someone Better" to everyone, including Satoshi.