• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review SM065: Ilima and Eievui IliMake Their Entrance!!

Did Eevee use Attract in this episode? I couldn't quite tell what Ilima commanded Eevee to do on that one particular part of the Team Skull battle.

Did Eevee use Attract in this episode? I couldn't quite tell what Ilima commanded Eevee to do on that one particular part of the Team Skull battle.

Bulbapedia's saying Baby-doll Eyes right now.

What did they say about Kalos League and evolving Pikachu?

Last edited:
An interesting episode, love the animation for Extreme Evoboost, having never used it in the games, is that how it works because it was quite good.

Loved Marowak's fear of water

So we have three league competitors in Ash (because Ash), Ilima, and Gladion.

Not bad.

It's a good episode and nice to watch. How deep is the river when some of the characters diving into it?

I honestly liked Kagetora's appearance in this episode. I was positively surprised when it wasn't just a flashback appearance.

Extreme Evoboost was another positive surprise. I thought all the Eeveelutions would just appear as illusions, but no! The move actually calls real, live Eeveelutions to Eevee's side to perform the move! Nice!

It was nice to get some backstory for Tupp (the blue-haired Team Skull Grunt). I like that even some minor recurring characters have some backstory to them.

Heh. Kiawe doing Buzzwole poses while jumping. Cute callback.

Nice that they referenced Kalos and Kukui's plans to build a Pokémon League. (Those Lumiose Galettes must be a reference to the Galette you can get at Ilima's house in the games, BTW.) What exactly did Ilima mention about the Kalos League? I'm very curious.

I must admit surprise that Ilima wasn't portrayed as 'Always Someone Better' to Ash, I sort of got that vibe from the previews honestly.

I must admit surprise that Ilima wasn't portrayed as 'Always Someone Better' to Ash, I sort of got that vibe from the previews honestly.
True, he's portrayed as "Always Someone Better" to everyone, including Satoshi.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom