• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview SM068: Work Experience! 24-Hour Pokémon Center!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo Blaze

At least let me dream a little
Reaction score
Pronouns
He / Him
SM068 - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

Airs April 5, following a one-week break. Credit goes to Dephender for the translation of the summary and staff list.
Satoshi and the others go to the Pokémon Center for the school's work experience program. However, the Joy that works there is in a bad shape due to a cold. Satoshi and the others decide to do her duties for her, but then bad company shows up in the form of the Skull Gang.
Screenplay 藤咲淳一 (Junichi Fujisaku)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director 牧野吉高 (Yoshitaka Makino)
Animation Director 篠原隆 (Takashi Shinohara)

Diamond & Pearl

Reaction score
I swear if we don't get to see Plumeria and/or Guzma in this episode...

Plumeria

misses Alola
Reaction score
^ I think Guzma is more likely to get his own debut episode (as in, actually mentioned in the title or summary), but I can imagine Plum debuting in an episode like this.

Anyways YAY MORE SKULL-DAN :X3:

BigDocFan

The Arcanine of Legend!
Reaction score
Nurse Joy in bad shape due to a cold, sound familiar anyone, I would love to see Brock visit to assist but probably won't happen

SammyW27

NOBODY EXPECTS A PALDEAN INQUISTION!
Reaction score
Wow, TS really IS trying to catch up in order to break Flare's record! :eek:

I am SO proud of dem bois! :D

Gengarzilla

"What do you mean, my Gengarite is contraband?!"
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Team Skull again? I'm not even sure if I can even make myself look forward to them now after being turned off by Tupp and his backstory last time.

FinnishPokéFan92

Huggable Electric Rodent
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Team Skull again? I'm not even sure if I can even make myself look forward to them now after being turned off by Tupp and his backstory last time.
Honestly, what's wrong with giving a character some backstory? I thought it was good, too!

Singaporean

Reaction score
I swear if we don't get to see Plumeria and/or Guzma in this episode...

I believed, they're going to appear just as Nanu & Acerola made their debut at the same time. Where both of them had finally come out to settle with Ash & his classmate after their underling had failed so much. My guesses, the scenario of Guzma moment to strike will be he sends his beloved Golisopod, where the gang heading to Ula Ula by boat for special class trip. Does, it will become an exciting episode to finally see an Alola villainous team. If it ever happen. Then, Lana Popplio will evolve into Brionne.

So, obligatory "lets put the girls in nurse outfits" episode.

Do you mean like this?

ffdc450f130d53f29544e50b6b005b11.jpg

Takumi_Tarou

Reaction score
I don't want to talking bad about this episode but, it seems like generic Slice of Life episode again. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.