• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM068: Work Experience! 24-Hour Pokémon Center!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
SM068 - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

Airs April 5, following a one-week break. Credit goes to Dephender for the translation of the summary and staff list.
Satoshi and the others go to the Pokémon Center for the school's work experience program. However, the Joy that works there is in a bad shape due to a cold. Satoshi and the others decide to do her duties for her, but then bad company shows up in the form of the Skull Gang.
Screenplay 藤咲淳一 (Junichi Fujisaku)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director 牧野吉高 (Yoshitaka Makino)
Animation Director 篠原隆 (Takashi Shinohara)

I swear if we don't get to see Plumeria and/or Guzma in this episode...

^ I think Guzma is more likely to get his own debut episode (as in, actually mentioned in the title or summary), but I can imagine Plum debuting in an episode like this.

Anyways YAY MORE SKULL-DAN :X3:

Wow, TS really IS trying to catch up in order to break Flare's record! :eek:

I am SO proud of dem bois! :D

Team Skull again? I'm not even sure if I can even make myself look forward to them now after being turned off by Tupp and his backstory last time.

I swear if we don't get to see Plumeria and/or Guzma in this episode...

I believed, they're going to appear just as Nanu & Acerola made their debut at the same time. Where both of them had finally come out to settle with Ash & his classmate after their underling had failed so much. My guesses, the scenario of Guzma moment to strike will be he sends his beloved Golisopod, where the gang heading to Ula Ula by boat for special class trip. Does, it will become an exciting episode to finally see an Alola villainous team. If it ever happen. Then, Lana Popplio will evolve into Brionne.

So, obligatory "lets put the girls in nurse outfits" episode.

Do you mean like this?

ffdc450f130d53f29544e50b6b005b11.jpg

I don't want to talking bad about this episode but, it seems like generic Slice of Life episode again. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom