• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM068: Work Experience! 24-Hour Pokémon Center!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Called it! CALLED IT!!

Nurse Ashley is here!
Fan service all over! After this episode, I wonder if they will show some new clips of upcoming episodes of Nanu and Acerola making their anime debut, Charjabug evolving into a Vikavolt, Pheromosa and Sophocles' cousin in person.

Called it! CALLED IT!!

Nurse Ashley is here!

Now, all we needs is Officer Job in the future episode as Nanu being the Instructor to them. Then, our life will be complete. I'm double calling it and PLEASE make it happens!!!

Fan service all over! After this episode, I wonder if they will show some new clips of upcoming episodes of Nanu and Acerola making their anime debut, Charjabug evolving into a Vikavolt, Pheromosa and Sophocles' cousin in person.

Not to even mention Mallow Steenee evolving into Tsareena and Lana Popplio evolving into Brionne.

I believed is going to happens very soon somewhere around in April. If not, then it will be May.

As Nanu being the voice of Ichimatsu (Jun Fukuyama)
Acerola - With Iris voice (Aoi Yuuki) or Nui Harime from Kill la Kill (Yukari Tamura)
Guzma - Karamatsu voice (Yuichi Nakamura)
Finally, with Plumeria as Bianca (Shizuka Itō)

Since Sun & Moon series are pretty much similar to Black & White. It will be no surprise, these individuals will come back to do the voice once more.

Anyway, it only just my speculation, don't take it serious. I kinda doubt, it will never occurred since they're on other stuff.

Last edited:
Go figure that the Team Skull appearance is Zip needing his with his Trubbish.

Wow, these guys really DO suck at being evil...

Go figure that the Team Skull appearance is Zip needing his with his Trubbish.

Wow, these guys really DO suck at being evil...

Which is why, Guzma & Plumeria is going to come out very soon. Where they have failed so much, only relaying their bosses to take care the business by themselves.

Called it! CALLED IT!!

Nurse Ashley is here!

Actually Satoshi, Kaki and Mamane are all wearing male versions of the Pokemon Nurse uniform which I think is a really nice touch (it surprises me that its taken this long to show a male version of a Joy's uniform, and also makes me wonder what the male versions of previous nurse outfits look like).

But yeah, technically I wouldn't count it as crossdressing. Sadly.

OMG is Satoshi delivering a prescription to Kojirou WHICH OF MY BABIES IS SICK?!

There's a break this week so cast list + 2nd preview delayed by 1 week :(

The boys are clearly wearing male version of the Nurse Joy outfit, so there's no cross-dressing here.

VA List & New Summary
Satoshi has to take part in a vocational experience program at a Pokémon Center together with his friends from the Pokémon School. But then Joy suddenly catches a cold... what will they do?!

Summary:
Satoshi and the others have to get work experience at a Pokémon Center. However, Joy has caught a cold?! The group decides to do her job for her, but taking care of Pokémon, delivering medicine to Trainers and the other tasks a Pokémon Center worker has to do are tougher than they had thought! And the the Skull Gang shows up?! It appears their Pokémon are sick... will the group be able to heal them?!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Daisuke Namikawa: Rotom
Kei Shindo: Lilie
Kaito Ishikawa: Kaki
Reina Ueda: Mao
Hitomi Kikuchi: Suiren
Fumiko Takekuma: Māmane
Keiichi Nakagawa: Professor Kukui
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Mika Kanai: Togedemaru
Rikako Aikawa: Ashimari
Chika Fujimura: Amamaiko
Kenta Miyake: Bakugames
Yuji Ueda: Zubat
Risa Shimizu: Joy
Sachi Kokuryu: Burnet
Unsho Ishizuka: Narration
Toru Sakurai: Skull Gang Member
Soshiro Hori: Skull Gang Member
Madoka Asahina: Skull Gang Member

Satoshi has to take part in a vocational experience program at a Pokémon Center together with his friends from the Pokémon School. But then Joy suddenly catches a cold... what will they do?!

Summary:
Satoshi and the others have to get work experience at a Pokémon Center. However, Joy has caught a cold?! The group decides to do her job for her, but taking care of Pokémon, delivering medicine to Trainers and the other tasks a Pokémon Center worker has to do are tougher than they had thought! And the the Skull Gang shows up?! It appears their Pokémon are sick... will the group be able to heal them?!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Daisuke Namikawa: Rotom
Kei Shindo: Lilie
Kaito Ishikawa: Kaki
Reina Ueda: Mao
Hitomi Kikuchi: Suiren
Fumiko Takekuma: Māmane
Keiichi Nakagawa: Professor Kukui
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Mika Kanai: Togedemaru
Rikako Aikawa: Ashimari
Chika Fujimura: Amamaiko
Kenta Miyake: Bakugames
Yuji Ueda: Zubat
Risa Shimizu: Joy
Sachi Kokuryu: Burnet
Unsho Ishizuka: Narration
Toru Sakurai: Skull Gang Member
Soshiro Hori: Skull Gang Member
Madoka Asahina: Skull Gang Member
Can we have at least one episode where Kukui is absent? He appears in every episode, is he a part of main characters? Wobbuffet is absent, but Zubat is here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom