• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM068: Work Experience! 24-Hour Pokémon Center!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we have at least one episode where Kukui is absent? He appears in every episode, is he a part of main characters? Wobbuffet is absent, but Zubat is here.

Wish Team Rocket were absent, they are boring and I find them mostly useless

If they were absent more, we could learn if their VA's voice any additional characters

I like the theory, but a fully-voiced Wobbuffet would have to appear anyway in order to show the effect of the medicine.

In what exactly?
Seeing them in nurse outfits. They just created male nurse outfits out of nowhere, simply to not made a crossdressing episode. I guess crossdressing is not allowed in pokemon anymore.

The rest of April's episodes:

akhSYJ7.jpg

I don't want to make promises the show can't keep, so let's just say the rest of your life? :)

I don't want to make promises the show can't keep, so let's just say the rest of your life? :)
@Kirby4ever
More Team Skull involved it won't be long that their both leader and second-in-command, Guzma & Plumeria are about to make their debut soon or later in the future episodes and I betting it will be the start of Ula Ula Arc.

Wouldn’t it be a bit sexist to suggest nursing is a female profession and a male uniform would never be made?

Wouldn’t it be a bit weird if boys were forced to wear women’s clothing on school work experience?

I think wanting a momentary chuckle at Ash crossdressing has made people abandon logic....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom