• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

PREVIEW: SM070: Protect the Ranch! The Blue Flame's Counterattack!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
A man named Bourgain comes to Kaki's farm and says he's going to purchase it and establish a resort!!

Last edited:
Majestic
Reaction score
Summary, credit goes to Dephender for translation.
A man named Bourgain comes to Kaki's farm and says he's going to purchase it and establish a resort!!

Reaction score
Great... Another filler episode. This time with focusing on Kiawe's Marowak. Wish, this one won't end up another worse episode in the category.

Always happy to help
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing the return of Kiawe's parents and hopefully Mimo, she's so funny

웃♥유
Reaction score
Eww, an episode focusing on my least favorite SM classmate. Why does Kiawe deserve the focus more than Mallow...

怪しいことも何一つない。
Reaction score
Ooooh I love me a good stick it to the man episode.
I also love Kaki, so this one's a surefire winner I think.

Reaction score
Wait, counterattack of the blue flame?
ALAN IS CONFIRMED!!!
@martianmister
No one will ever wanted him to come back in Sun & Moon series, especially the following the XYZ Arc with many of the controversial that Ash lose to him and almost cause the whole region to be destroy, thank of him helping Team Flare.

So, this episode will be focusing on Kiawe's and his hotheaded Alolan Marowak's.

Last edited:
My Blue Sweetheart
Reaction score
Yes, Kiawe episode! I'm really excited we get to see the farm again! His family was really fun the first time we saw them so this should be a good one.

Hear me roar!
Reaction score
I'm one of those who never want to see Alain again, unless it involves Ash beating him like he should have. Blue flame either refers to Alolan Marowak, or it could be a Shiny Rapidash they're talking about. Its a long stretch, but its possible.

First Summary
怪しいことも何一つない。
Reaction score
As per Adamant:
A man named Bourgain came to Kaki's farm and started talking about how he's going to purchase it and build a resort hotel. After Kaki's family turned down the offer, Bourgain started harassing the farm in various ways. An angry Kaki challenges Bourgain to a battle.

Screenplay 面出明美 (Akemi Omode)
Storyboard 樋口香里 (Kaori Higuchi)
Episode Director 榎本守 (Mamoru Enomoto)
Animation Director 田之上慎 (Makoto Tanoue)
Animation Director 小林ゆかり (Yukari Kobayashi)
Animation Director 志村泉 (Izumi Shimura)

Status
Not open for further replies.