• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM070: Protect the Ranch! The Blue Flame's Counterattack!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its nice to see Marowak using a Z-Move, hoping at some point Kiawe may gain more Z-Crystals and use their Z-moves, maybe even become a rival for Ash at the league alongside Lana
Yeah. Do you think Lana will have a Dewpider? I guess there is 50% chance that can happen.

I like the choice of Electivire. I thing it might have to do with regular Marowak having the type advantage against him, but not the Alolan variant.

Am I'm the only one who likes the touch that the Inferno Overdrive for Marowak is the same color of flames it uses instead of regular red ones

Your not, that's attention to detail if I do say so myself!

I really want that guy turn out to be Guzma's dad in a future episode.

Can't wait for next Thursday, got character pages for Bourgain and Bourgain's underlings ready to be posted, I love contributing to Bulbapedia and discussing it on here
Your eagerness to help is admirable and good, but your grammar and previewing skills commonly leave a lot to be desired.

Am I'm the only one who likes the touch that the Inferno Overdrive for Marowak is the same color of flames it uses instead of regular red ones
Well, technically only Turtonator has been seen using it before, so we haven't had anything to compare it with until now, which is why I don't think "regular" is the correct word to use. My guess is the fire may change color depending on the user's fire. That may have been a characteristic of the move that has always been there, but we only see it now.

Your eagerness to help is admirable and good, but your grammar and previewing skills commonly leave a lot to be desired.

Well, technically only Turtonator has been seen using it before, so we haven't had anything to compare it with until now, which is why I don't think "regular" is the correct word to use. My guess is the fire may change color depending on the user's fire. That may have been a characteristic of the move that has always been there, but we only see it now.

Normal and Rock Z-Moves haven't really shown a lot of difference between the users.

Kiawe's Marowak has Lightingrod ability or not?
We will know after this episode... alwasy they can change that taking that dream world exists in the anime and some pokemon could be able to do "that".

Tha battle looks like a double battle, or single battles could be nice ones.

Hope that we will get gyms and league in Alola at somepoint, would be cool to see Ash battle Kiawe at that point.

Seriously Im waiting for a Perish song and trapper in the anime to happen and to see more roles then sweapers, walls and wall breakers in future.

Kiawe's Marowak has Lightingrod ability or not?

It is known that it doesn’t have that ability since Kiawe's marowak was shocked by Pikachu's Thunderbolt in the Kanto 2 parter.

As for changing abilities, ability capsules are required for that, and have never appeared in the anime, and I doubt they'd appear now. The anime does not include the game's machine-related aspects in the anime like TMs.

As for changing abilities, ability capsules are required for that, and have never appeared in the anime, and I doubt they'd appear now. The anime does not include the game's machine-related aspects in the anime like TMs.

but the Dream world would be a option? for that?
Would be interesting if it hapened.
Then Marowak would gain really something good.

But learning moves from others is posibble, then changing abilities should be too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom