• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM070: Protect the Ranch! The Blue Flame's Counterattack!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rath

Reaction score
A man named Bourgain comes to Kaki's farm and says he's going to purchase it and establish a resort!!

Last edited:
Great... Another filler episode. This time with focusing on Kiawe's Marowak. Wish, this one won't end up another worse episode in the category.

Eww, an episode focusing on my least favorite SM classmate. Why does Kiawe deserve the focus more than Mallow...

Ooooh I love me a good stick it to the man episode.
I also love Kaki, so this one's a surefire winner I think.

Wait, counterattack of the blue flame?
ALAN IS CONFIRMED!!!
@martianmister
No one will ever wanted him to come back in Sun & Moon series, especially the following the XYZ Arc with many of the controversial that Ash lose to him and almost cause the whole region to be destroy, thank of him helping Team Flare.

So, this episode will be focusing on Kiawe's and his hotheaded Alolan Marowak's.

Last edited:
First Summary
As per Adamant:
A man named Bourgain came to Kaki's farm and started talking about how he's going to purchase it and build a resort hotel. After Kaki's family turned down the offer, Bourgain started harassing the farm in various ways. An angry Kaki challenges Bourgain to a battle.

Screenplay 面出明美 (Akemi Omode)
Storyboard 樋口香里 (Kaori Higuchi)
Episode Director 榎本守 (Mamoru Enomoto)
Animation Director 田之上慎 (Makoto Tanoue)
Animation Director 小林ゆかり (Yukari Kobayashi)
Animation Director 志村泉 (Izumi Shimura)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom