• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • AussieEevee trains in the Bellsprout Tower on his journey through Johto. Watch as he ascends to the next level here.

REVIEW: SM071: Shizukumo, Get Suiren!

Reaction score
Looks like Lana didn't catch a Dewpider after all, instead, she helped it find a new place.

Dragon Master
Reaction score
Most disappointing episode ever. I was almost sure Lana was gonna catch it but its SM series after all. And it didn't feel much like a Lana focused episode. Such a disappointment

Reaction score
No Suiren getting Shizukumo, but I don't mind as this was a cute, good and simple episode.

If you didn't think about there being a capture, you would see there was nothing wrong with it.

Also I love that the majority of the first half (until the end) of the episode featured only Pokémon.

Last edited:
Always happy to help
Reaction score
Big disappointment in the fact that Lana never caught Dewpider after all.

Loved the fact that this episode featured loads of wild Pokemon and no humans actually appeared until just before Who's that Pokemon, will be great to get screenshots of wild Pokemon

Reaction score
Big disappointment in the fact that Lana never caught Dewpider after all.

Loved the fact that this episode featured loads of wild Pokemon and no humans actually appeared until just before Who's that Pokemon, will be great to get screenshots of wild Pokemon
I knew it would happen, but it is sad she didn't catch it in the end.

Reaction score
It's still hanging around, though. I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of it.

You will only shine if you are yourself!
Reaction score
Well, there is a chance that this Dewpider will show up again after the Ula Ula Island arc is over.
Why stays SM dissapointing me? They use old jokes of the past and the episodes starts sooooo slow

Reaction score
Why stays SM dissapointing me? They use old jokes of the past and the episodes starts sooooo slow
They are running out of ideas, that's why. But don't worry, it's for kids, that's why SM always disappoints us with filler and meh episodes.

You will only shine if you are yourself!
Reaction score
They are running out of ideas, that's why. But don't worry, it's for kids, that's why SM always disappoints us with filler and meh episodes.
I bet American kids dont like it. And in America I think that 40% are adults. Japanese like it I think and I respect that.

Pyro Kicker
Reaction score
I personally think that Lana may very well catch Dewpider later on, this being an introduction/buildup episode, so I haven't completely lost hope on her catching it.

Reaction score
Sun & Moon anime has the best fillers, its expressive animation and increased comedy helps it.

Honestly if you had any of these fillers in previous series there's a chance they would be boring.

Well, maybe not Best Wishes, as its colourful cast of characters made the fun side the best part.

マーシャンミスター
Reaction score