• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM072: Ta-ta-ta-dough! Fire it Up, Mao's Family!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My predictions for SM072 pokedex entry (if steenee evolved into tsareena)

Tsareena, the Fruit Pokémon! A Grass type and Bounsweet's final evolved form.

Not wanting a Pokemon to evolve is an odd thing to hear
To be fair, Steenee hasn't really done much overall and is arguably the least developed Pokemon on the main cast. Personally, I'd rather see it do a little bit more before it evolves.

And I really don't think it's evolving here mainly because it evolving would necessitate it learning Stomp. Unless Mallow has a hard time kneading bread for some reason and the anime is fine with foot bread, there is literally no reason for Steenee to learn Stomp in this scenario.

To be fair, Steenee hasn't really done much overall and is arguably the least developed Pokemon on the main cast. Personally, I'd rather see it do a little bit more before it evolves.

And I really don't think it's evolving here mainly because it evolving would necessitate it learning Stomp. Unless Mallow has a hard time kneading bread for some reason and the anime is fine with foot bread, there is literally no reason for Steenee to learn Stomp in this scenario.

@Fluffy McGerbil Pants
Yup, that pretty much explains everything. They probably going to save that for the Ula Ula Arc following the Episode 74. At the meantime, better pray for a miracle of Anabel & Looker return. We have already see them in both games. If the writer left them out. We will be very very disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom