• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

PREVIEW: SM073: Rocket-dan's Island-Visiting!? Get the Z-Ring!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDocFan

Reaction score
Can't say the idea of Team Rocket doing the island challenges appeals to me as I find them boring, I'm sure they won't have much luck if they do succeed

ii kanji

What's a motto with you?
Reaction score
AT LAST :cry:

Wonder how they'll share it out... And who's going to learn a dark type move... And what it will look like... *sigh* So many wonderful possibilities...

Commiserations to those who love Iwane and hate the TRio:
Screenplay 宮田由佳 (Yuka Miyata)
Storyboard 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Episode Director 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Animation Director 岩根雅明 (Masaaki Iwane)
Animation Director 志村泉 (Izumi Shimura)

mmm1

Reaction score
Wonder how they'll share it out... And who's going to learn a dark type move... And what it will look like... *sigh* So many wonderful possibilities...
Probably Jesse and mimikyu would be luckey ones

Plumeria

Cool cat
Reaction score
I hope there's a Rocket vs Skull feud again :D Maybe Nanu makes a stealth debut in this episode already, and (judging by the title) his identity would be revealed in the next one? I just want him to interact with the Rockets.

IncineROAR

Darth Ignis
Reaction score
AT LAST :cry:

Commiserations to those who love Iwane and hate the TRio:
Screenplay 宮田由佳 (Yuka Miyata)
Storyboard 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Episode Director 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Animation Director 岩根雅明 (Masaaki Iwane)
Animation Director 志村泉 (Izumi Shimura)
Meowth can use bite?

KrspaceT

Reaction score
The second of the three episodes of fan interest. And I suspect that we will see something enjoyable, if not fuel for AMVS.

SonansuMan

That's the way it is.
Reaction score
Is it just me or is TRio actually getting decent amounts of focus now?

While they've been absent fairly often throughout the SM series, there's always been a episode for them within at least 20 episodes so far.

Looking forward to this episode if it means we actually get to see more development.

ii kanji

What's a motto with you?
Reaction score
Is it just me or is TRio actually getting decent amounts of focus now?
I think they have been throughout! I make this 7 focus episodes in 73 - almost 1/10 - just about the best ratio they've ever had over such a span. Not to mention that they've had memorable roles in a significant number of other episodes they've appeared in.

Frequent absences were a viable complaint up to and including the Akala arc. However, since then this has been rectified... Behold!:
Percentage of episodes present in until end of Akala arc: 48.6%
Percentage of episodes present in from Akala arc till SM069: 78.1%

Nicolas721

Reaction score
Out of the latest episodes this one seems the most interesting. Seeing that the anime didn't do any kind of initiation ritual for Ash's Island Challenge, one would think that TR would go straight to Hala. How will they battle him? Are they really strong enough to put up a fight? Mimikyu is effective and Mareanie resists Fighting, but I'm sure they would think it twice before making the first Kahuna and a Elite 4 member a joke.

Or the plot will be about TR stealing the ring from the Tapus or Nanu? So many questions...

ShadowZone1996

The lovely, charming villains!
Reaction score
I am so excited for this! I hope they legit battle for it. A tag battle perhaps?

SammyW27

Avengers Endgame in a nutshell
Reaction score
Team Rocket in an Island Challenge, eh?

They are SO gonna get creamed :p

SinnohEevee

Reaction score
Can the writers allow the TRio to have a decent battle?

FinnishPokéFan92

An oceanic explorer.
Reaction score
I've been theorizing that maybe TRio will cover the Thrifty Megamart trial, while Ash does the one at Hokulani Observatory.

Status
Not open for further replies.