• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM073: Rocket-dan's Island-Visiting!? Get the Z-Ring!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been theorizing that maybe TRio will cover the Thrifty Megamart trial, while Ash does the one at Hokulani Observatory.

The protagonists will likely visit Acerola, because she is on the poster, and they will likely visit the Hokulani Observatory too, because Sophocles is on the main cast and his relationship with Molayne has been foreshadowed. However, I wouldn't be surprised if it happened as you said, with TR obtaining their ring in a trial rather than a great trial or a encounter with the Tapus.

The protagonists will likely visit Acerola, because she is on the poster, and they will likely visit the Hokulani Observatory too, because Sophocles is on the main cast and his relationship with Molayne has been foreshadowed. However, I wouldn't be surprised if it happened as you said, with TR obtaining their ring in a trial rather than a great trial or a encounter with the Tapus.
And don't forget about Sophocles' Charjabug. I hear he will probably go to the Blush Mountain in order to let his Charjabug evolve into a Vikavolt here. This is the only place with magnetic forces where you can evolve the final evolution of Magneton, Nosepass and Charjabug.

I'm so excited for this episode!

Didn't they win against Satoshi in Hidoide's debut?

Technically no since I think Bewear ended the battle prematurely. However, they were in the position of strength and given how things were going, had the battle continued, they probably would have won.

Technically no since I think Bewear ended the battle prematurely. However, they were in the position of strength and given how things were going, had the battle continued, they probably would have won.
they did actually defeat Ash, they just werent able to utilize the defeat since Bewear took them away. The battle did officially end however

they did actually defeat Ash, they just werent able to utilize the defeat since Bewear took them away. The battle did officially end however

I don't remember Ash's Pokémon having swirly eyes in that battle, so technically they did not beat him, though for all intents and purposes, they had won and it probably would have been official in the next few seconds had Bewear not interfered.

First Summary
From Adamant/Serebii forums:
One day, Musashi and the others start talking about whether or not it'll be possible for them to obtain a Z-Ring in some way or other. And then, they receive information from Sakaki about how they might be able to get one if they go to the Island King of Ula'ula Island.

------

One day, the Rocket Gang start talking about how they want to obtain a Z-Ring in some way or other, since Kojiro's Pokémon Hidoide learns Dark type moves and they already have a "Dark-Z". They then receive information from the Rocket Gang boss Sakaki that they might be able to get one if they go to the Island King of Ula'ula Island.

Cool, my wish about Nanu debuting in this episode might very well come true! But more interesting, Giovanni actually knows about Nanu?? Persian fan club members?

Ah finally a summary!
I was wondering how they were going to address the splitting one Z-Ring between 2 humans issue, and I guess this just means that (for now) Kojirou is the chosen one?

How bad is it that I've requested annual leave for this date with no plans other than to live stream this episode?... :p

And here's a picture:

q5ruLUu.jpg

Yep, they're up to no good.

And don't forget about Sophocles' Charjabug. I hear he will probably go to the Blush Mountain in order to let his Charjabug evolve into a Vikavolt here. This is the only place with magnetic forces where you can evolve the final evolution of Magneton, Nosepass and Charjabug.
@radek.tadajewski.7
At the same time, the ultra beasts, Xurkitree might be appear there during at night. When it needed to recharge itself after travelling from Wormhole to here. Thus, the episode will be a great plot. Where Ash & the others have to deal with this crisis without their equipment at school. Unless, their ride Pokémon pick it up for them from Lusamine messages.

VA List
Now that Kojiro's Hidoide has learned a Dark type move, the Rocket Gang are ready and willing to fire off some Z-Moves! However, they don't have the Z-Ring that's required to do this... what will you do about that, Rocket Gang?!

Summary:
Kojiro's Hidoide has learned the Dark type move "Knock Off". Since they already have a Dark-Z, all they need now is a Z-Ring and they'll be able to fire off Z-Moves... After Sakaki tells them that they might get a Z-Ring if they go to the Island King of Ula'ula Island, they decide to head there immediately. However, the Island King had left on a journey to improve his skills, and when he left, he said he didn't know when he'd be back. Will the Rocket Gang be able to get a Z-Ring?!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Yuji Ueda: Sonansu
Daisuke Namikawa: Mimikkyu
Fumiko Takekuma: Hidoide
Kei Shindo: Mimi-tan
Chika Fujimura: Happinas
Toru Sakurai: Yamikarasu
Kenta Miyake: Sakaki
Kiyomi Asai: Matori
Masaki Aizawa: Kuchinashi
Sumire Morohoshi: Acerola
Wakana Kingyo: Young Piko
Miyuki Kobori: Young Nene
Unsho Ishizuka: Narration

@Neo Blaze any chance of threadmarking this?

Now that Kojiro's Hidoide has learned a Dark type move, the Rocket Gang are ready and willing to fire off some Z-Moves! However, they don't have the Z-Ring that's required to do this... what will you do about that, Rocket Gang?!

Summary:
Kojiro's Hidoide has learned the Dark type move "Knock Off". Since they already have a Dark-Z, all they need now is a Z-Ring and they'll be able to fire off Z-Moves... After Sakaki tells them that they might get a Z-Ring if they go to the Island King of Ula'ula Island, they decide to head there immediately. However, the Island King had left on a journey to improve his skills, and when he left, he said he didn't know when he'd be back. Will the Rocket Gang be able to get a Z-Ring?!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Yuji Ueda: Sonansu
Daisuke Namikawa: Mimikkyu
Fumiko Takekuma: Hidoide
Kei Shindo: Mimi-tan
Chika Fujimura: Happinas
Toru Sakurai: Yamikarasu
Kenta Miyake: Sakaki
Kiyomi Asai: Matori
Masaki Aizawa: Kuchinashi
Sumire Morohoshi: Acerola
Wakana Kingyo: Young Piko
Miyuki Kobori: Young Nene
Unsho Ishizuka: Narration

@Neo Blaze any chance of threadmarking this?
Mimi-tan? Could it be Acerola's Mimikyu? And now we know who voices Jessie's Mimikyu, it shares the same voice as for Rotom Pokedex. Where's Rotom? It's not in this episode?

Mimi-tan? Could it be Acerola's Mimikyu? And now we know who voices Jessie's Mimikyu, it shares the same voice as for Kukui and Ash';s Lycanroc. Where's Rotom? It's not in this episode?

Daisuke Namikawa actually voices Rotom, quite surprised that Rotom is absent this episode, at least not with a speaking role

Apparently Nanu's VA voiced Ghetsis in Episode N, which is pretty funny. (So much for those theories of RR full-on happening, I guess :p)

Daisuke Namikawa actually voices Rotom, quite surprised that Rotom is absent this episode, at least not with a speaking role
Yeah. And the top of that, Mallow and the others aren't present here either. So does Professor Kukui. But let's not get too cocky there, they may make a cameo in this episode somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom