• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM073: Rocket-dan's Island-Visiting!? Get the Z-Ring!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't hide my dislike of Team Rocket but will be interesting to see them getting some progress without interacting with Ash
At least Ash and Pikachu are listed in the credits, so they will make a speaking cameo in this episode.

An episode with Ash without his -tachii?

More screentime for the TRio and Acerola then!

And oh thank Arceus, an episode without Rotomdex!

Would be interesting to have an episode where neither of them appear

That's what Ash-free specials & shorts are for :p

An episode with Ash without his -tachii?

More screentime for the TRio and Acerola then!

And oh thank Arceus, an episode without Rotomdex!

That's what Ash-free specials & shorts are for :p
Right. There's no way they will make an episode where Ash and Pikachu are being absent in the main series besides those shorts and specials.

While I didn't mind the last two episodes, I'm kind of disappointed that today was the day of the 1 hour special, I feel like this episode and the one after it would have been better for a special as they are basically connected. But then you soon remember that this 1 hour special was for details on this year's Pokémon movie and not the actual episodes themselves.

tumblr_p7sknu4eYV1sjhfmco1_500.jpg

The same Z ring for the two of them?????!!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I wonder how Jessie and James will be sharing a Z-ring to each other? Mimikyu also knows some Dark-type moves, so it's possible.

Will each get a ring, or will the Darkium-Z magically become the Mimikyu Z-Crystal?

There is some difference between an Electrium Z becoming a Pikachu based Z-Crystal, seeing as the typing is the same, than a Dark crystal turning into a Fairy-Ghost crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom