• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM073: Rocket-dan's Island-Visiting!? Get the Z-Ring!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think it looks better that way...
The bun is very pretty & feminine and I love it, but random deviation is also (y)

Here's hoping we get some more wet hair down the line...
I wonder if we'll see Hidoide learn Knock Off or if they'll state that she learned offscreen.
Hope it's the former!!

I wonder what the split between TRio time & introduction of Kuchinashi/Acerola will be. (For an episode bearing their name, there was a lot of the other two in the preview.) I think this will very much determine stuff like moves being learnt on-screen .etc.

Eh. Debuts are usually a big deal. But I’m wondering- why does everyone want to see Mareanie learn Knock-Off?

@FinnishPokéFan92

Oh, I see. I only don’t understand why it’s so significant. I know learning moves is pretty cool in the anime, but we do have two major characters debuting as well. I thought that might have been a bigger deal.

Oh, I see. I only don’t understand why it’s so significant. I know learning moves is pretty cool in the anime, but we do have two major characters debuting as well. I thought that might have been a bigger deal.

I think the reason people are hyped about Knock Off is that we could get the chance to see Black Hole Eclipse, thanks to TRio's Darkinium Z. Some fans have been waiting for long to get to see that Z-Move, so I can't really blame them for being excited about Mareanie learning Knock Off (which also gives it further character development, to boot).

It'll be interesting to see how Mareanie learns Knock Off for sure, considering that it's a tutored move for Mareanies. Of course, the anime has ignored game mechanics before, but...
Man, I'm super excited to see Nanu and Acerola show up at last. It seems like the poster confirming an Ula'ula arc was forever ago.

I can’t wait for the debut of Nanu! I just love his character so much, and he looks so sassy in the Anime too! Remember when you auditioned to be the English voice actor, @Nanu Schmidt?

I can’t wait for the debut of Nanu! I just love his character so much, and he looks so sassy in the Anime too! Remember when you auditioned to be the English voice actor, @Nanu Schmidt?

It was an audition. There's a 97% chance I'm not getting the part.

I think it's really cool how Nanu's voice actor is the same one who did both Archie and Ghetsis, though.

So close to the release! I can barely contain myself!
@Nanu Schmidt
Now, all we need more characters making debut (Guzma & Plumeria) and return (Anabel & Looker). Then, our life wil be complete.

However, don't expect very high. Because, the more that if you and me did. The result will be end in major disappointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom