• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM073: Rocket-dan's Island-Visiting!? Get the Z-Ring!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it me or does Acerola look more cuter in the anime than she does in the games?

Conversely, I've been removed from the English dub for so long that I have no idea what the hell people are talking about when they use names like "Nanu" or "Sophocles" or "Mallow."

Jeez, when did you jump ship?

Though in a way that makes you lucky you don't have to put up with Lillie's dub voice...:sick:

Last edited:
Forgot to mention earlier, it's cool how some characters still use BW/XY-style highlights on their hair. First Matori and now Acerola. Kind of like how Serena had highlights similar to the OS style. Its a nice little way to diversify character design and I hope we get more like it!

I'm v. distracted by Musashi's hair being out in that one scene in the second preview where they're all sitting by the tomb. Sure it's an animation oversight, but her hair is always in a bun in that outfit! *sigh* I think I'm too involved...

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is Musashi? Imma start asking questions now. It’s just too much of a hassle looking it up.

Guys, I don't like to be strict and I hate to do this, but please put an end to the incredibly childish trolling and back and forth squabbling about whether to use English or Japanese names.

Let me be clear on the staff's position on the matter: both English names and Japanese names are allowed and that's not going to change. If you have a problem with that, I'm sorry, but it takes literally 10 seconds to search a name in Google. Conversely, teasing people who don't like the usage of Japanese names and deliberately baiting them is also not okay, so please put an end to it.

And now I would please like to not hear another word about the matter. You're free to ask someone what a certain name is but further baiting and/or off-topic bickering about the issue isn't going to be tolerated. Back to discussing the episode.

Crap. Okay I’m in trouble now. This is not Facebook so I can’t argue here. Got it. (I’m 28 and hate being called a child.)

Anyways. Y’all hyped for this episode or what?

I'm v. distracted by Musashi's hair being out in that one scene in the second preview where they're all sitting by the tomb. Sure it's an animation oversight, but her hair is always in a bun in that outfit! *sigh* I think I'm too involved...

Musashi is queen of ever-changing hair

I actually think it looks better that way...

Very hyped for the episode!

I think Acerola's Mimikyu isn';t Shiny, it's a ghost. I mean, It didn't even touch a Gergar while using a move. And that white cloud around it creeps me out.
Yep the translations stated that Mimi-tan is an actual ghost. I wonder what it's backstory is.
I missed that the first time I watched the second preview. Now I can't unsee it. She looks great both ways though in my opinion.

I wonder if we'll see Hidoide learn Knock Off or if they'll state that she learned offscreen.

Last edited:
About the Mimikyu- It seems mostly shiny, but when you look close, there's a patch of yellow sewn onto the disguise. What could this possibly mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom