• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review SM073: Rocket-dan's Island-Visiting!? Get the Z-Ring!!

1213873789.jpg

Yeah, I think so.
Is that Magikarp Salesman?

Holy fuck when ever did he appear wearing that hat?! The reason I got investigating was because Iwane had drawn this guy last week and the Google translated comment said something about him showing up on Thursday... this was the only person it could possibly have been but I couldn't find a picture anywhere of him wearing a hat so I thought maybe I was completely wrong and it was cameo of someone else!!

The episode was ok. It was awesome to see a Chronicles-like episode that will actually have an impact in the main storyline very soon. It was very fun and entertaining, Acerola was more likable than in the games and Mimi-tan was badass. However, it's not flawless: Gengar was plainly unlikable, there wasn't much humour and the battles were a bit rushed.

I too thought "that guy looks a bit like the Magikarp salesman" but I dismissed it as a lookalike. Then Iwane uploaded that picture and now I'm kinda conflicted on this.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom