• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

PREVIEW: SM074: The Big Old Thug is an Island King!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pyro Kicker
Reaction score
Nanu is here! Can't wait to see how the anime will portray him, although the title looks promising already.

Always happy to help
Reaction score
Interesting, seems early for Ash to be taking him on though, maybe this is where the trial challenges on his island begin

怪しいことも何一つない。
Reaction score
Aww come on, grumpy maybe but super mean?!

Screenplay 松井亜弥 (Aya Matsui)
Storyboard 小平麻紀 (Maki Kodaira)
Episode Director 小柴純弥 (Junya Koshiba)
Animation Director 伊藤典子 (Noriko Ito)

Reaction score
If Nanu appear then the most dangerous Ultra Beasts (Guzzlord) also going to make an appearance very soon not far away in the future episodes. Which also bringing hints that Looker & Anabel are going to return as well.

Reaction score
If Nanu appear then the most dangerous Ultra Beasts (Guzzlord) also going to make an appearance very soon not far away in the future episodes. Which also bringing hints that Looker & Anabel are going to return as well.
meaning the TRio could be meeting the man known as boxed lunch guy

Reaction score
meaning the TRio could be meeting the man known as boxed lunch guy
@fidjnr
Maybe, perhaps Looker is already here in disguised as being the Master Fisherman or Jump Master.

We don't know, if it is him or not. Only time will tell.

misses Alola
Reaction score
Really awesome, can't wait to see him, one of my favorite characters in Sun & Moon. Wonder who will voice him :p

Reaction score
Really awesome, can't wait to see him, one of my favorite characters in Sun & Moon. Wonder who will voice him :p
@Plumeria
Jun Fukuyama, maybe?

Because, that is the only thing that I'm speculate guess, where his most work with voicing are one of the darkest character. Especially, Ichimatsu as it also with affinity with cats. Where he have a cat pokemon (Alolan Meowth or Persian). If is not, I do not know what is.

Also, I do not like an old guy voicing him as it will be not fiting as the character that have being best police officer, before.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nanu Nanu Nanu

Nanu Nanu Nanu

Also Acrerola soon.

Young Battle Trainer
Reaction score
Now, what UlaUla trial do you think Ash will do? Electric or Ghost?

TRUE POKEMON LOVER
Reaction score
They could switch the totem to Dhelmise.
They never switch the totem if its not in the games they have totem raticate, gumshoos, wishiwashi, lurantis and somehow marowak appears on the episode that should feature a fire totem so i truly think ash will not do the ghost trial and the abandoned megamart episode will just feature team rocket's mimikyu also electric trial is out of question since he already has the electrium z

Young Battle Trainer
Reaction score
They've been setting up this whole Pikachu X Mimikyu rivalry since the beginning of SM. It's the perfect opportunity to end it. Dhelmise is just so random.
Likely because Acerola and TR already have a Mimikyu.

Status
Not open for further replies.