• Snowy arrives in Motostoke and signs up to participate in the Gym Challenge. Watch here as Snowy encounters some rather noisy individuals in a hotel lobby.

PREVIEW: SM074: The Big Old Thug is an Island King!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Eeveelution who says "Rawr!"
Reaction score
Just as I suspected: this is only a test battle. And considering it's a Rock type versus a Ground type, I have a feeling Ash will lose this battle, but then win the grand trial later.

Joe Crammond
Reaction score
Will be interesting to see how Ash does with this battle, despite the type disadvantage, hopefully when it comes to the real thing, Rowlet will have evolved and Ash will own his final Pokemon

Reaction score
Looks like the Sakaki x Kuchinashi lovestory backstory continues (y);):sneaky::whistle:
Don't disappoint us writers.
I wonder how they came to know each other being in faraway regions. Has Giovanni been to Alola? Has Nanu been to Kanto?

Uncertainty
Reaction score
Don't disappoint us writers.
I wonder how they came to know each other being in faraway regions. Has Giovanni been to Alola? Has Nanu been to Kanto?
The same way Prof. Oak has a look-alike cousin in Alola. Nanu probably used to work in Kanto.

The lovely, charming villains!
Reaction score
I wonder what the connection between Giovanni and Nanu is. If there is one. It seems a bit weird to me that Giovanni would send the TRio to him if he knew he was a cop, unless they are were friends in their youth or something. Corrupt cop Nanu?

The Eeveelution who says "Rawr!"
Reaction score
I'm sensing some more buildup in Nanu and Giovanni's relationship...

Also, it seems Lycanroc is going berserk again.

ojisan atsume
Reaction score
In the first few seconds of the preview clip, it looks like Nanu's full-on sobbing over something. I wonder what that could be...
Actually, I'm pretty interested in where they're going to take his character, since he's already externally shown way more emotion in one episode than in an entire game.

The Electrifying Brother Of Nanu
Reaction score
I've been listening to "I will always love you" by Whitney Houston for an hour on repeat.

I need answers as to why Nanu is crying so I can stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.