• Snowy takes a train out of Hammerlocke Watch here as he battles his way toward Wyndon.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
  • Hello all! The staff is planning a restructuring to the forums on April 11th. Please see this announcement thread for details.

PREVIEW: SM074: The Big Old Thug is an Island King!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ojisan atsume
Reaction score

like if you would ask what's wrong
share if you would wipe away his tears

Man, I really hope nothing bad happened to one of his Meowth.

Reaction score
He's just yawing you guys, something you would expect from Nanu, people get watery-eyed if they yawn too hard.

The Electrifying Brother Of Nanu
Reaction score
I'm having an existential crisis now

It was just a yawn

What a fool I was

Reaction score
With whom.was he talking in the phone? Giovanni?

Prepare for over-used stock animation!
Reaction score
Kuchinashi is a pretty boring character on his own so I'm really glad they're giving him some sort of backstory with Sakaki! With how well the Rocket trio has been doing this series is it pushing my luck to hope for more involvement on the organization level?

The Electrifying Brother Of Nanu
Reaction score
Kuchinashi is a pretty boring character on his own so I'm really glad they're giving him some sort of backstory with Sakaki! With how well the Rocket trio has been doing this series is it pushing my luck to hope for more involvement on the organization level?
WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT NANU!?

ojisan atsume
Reaction score
I'm holding onto the idea that Nanu's crying (rather than yawning, though I guess it could be that too) because he has to actually do his job for once.

"Meowth are all right."
Reaction score
I'm holding onto the idea that Nanu's crying (rather than yawning, though I guess it could be that too) because he has to actually do his job for once.
LOOOOL you know what? Yeah. There was the best 15-second story about his job.

Reaction score
Nanu: Let me tell ya Gio, your guys suck.

Giovanni: I know, but I'm stuck with 'em. At least they're better than they used to be. You should've seen them in Sinnoh years.

怪しいことも何一つない。
Reaction score
I doubt it very much - everything from Satoshi narrating onwards is the old upcoming episodes preview.

Reaction score
Looks like Ash is going there alone after all. No boring school plot segments, but the classmates and Kukui will probably appear at the beginning wondering where he went off to.

Reaction score
So the classmates aren't in these episodes?

Man, the screenwriters must hate Mallow and Sophocles even worse than I thought...:cautious:

And I guess this be shorter than the Akala arc (they must hate the Island Trials too)

Reaction score
So the classmates aren't in these episodes?

Man, the screenwriters must hate Mallow and Sophocles even worse than I thought...:cautious:

And I guess this be shorter than the Akala arc (they must hate the Island Trials too)
I'm afraid they will only appear in a flashback where they say goodbye to Ash while he is on aboard to Ula Ula Island. Ash is going there solo without them.

Status
Not open for further replies.