• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM074: The Big Old Thug is an Island King!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DcRIRdpVQAALeMK.jpg

like if you would ask what's wrong
share if you would wipe away his tears

Man, I really hope nothing bad happened to one of his Meowth.

He's just yawing you guys, something you would expect from Nanu, people get watery-eyed if they yawn too hard.

I'm having an existential crisis now

It was just a yawn

What a fool I was

Kuchinashi is a pretty boring character on his own so I'm really glad they're giving him some sort of backstory with Sakaki! With how well the Rocket trio has been doing this series is it pushing my luck to hope for more involvement on the organization level?

Kuchinashi is a pretty boring character on his own so I'm really glad they're giving him some sort of backstory with Sakaki! With how well the Rocket trio has been doing this series is it pushing my luck to hope for more involvement on the organization level?
WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT NANU!?

I'm holding onto the idea that Nanu's crying (rather than yawning, though I guess it could be that too) because he has to actually do his job for once.

I'm holding onto the idea that Nanu's crying (rather than yawning, though I guess it could be that too) because he has to actually do his job for once.
LOOOOL you know what? Yeah. There was the best 15-second story about his job.

Nanu: Let me tell ya Gio, your guys suck.

Giovanni: I know, but I'm stuck with 'em. At least they're better than they used to be. You should've seen them in Sinnoh years.

I doubt it very much - everything from Satoshi narrating onwards is the old upcoming episodes preview.

Looks like Ash is going there alone after all. No boring school plot segments, but the classmates and Kukui will probably appear at the beginning wondering where he went off to.

Looks like Ash is going there alone after all. No boring school plot segments, but the classmates and Kukui will probably appear at the beginning wondering where he went off to.
Or maybe they'll appear in a flashback, showing how Ash left.

So the classmates aren't in these episodes?

Man, the screenwriters must hate Mallow and Sophocles even worse than I thought...:cautious:

And I guess this be shorter than the Akala arc (they must hate the Island Trials too)

So the classmates aren't in these episodes?

Man, the screenwriters must hate Mallow and Sophocles even worse than I thought...:cautious:

And I guess this be shorter than the Akala arc (they must hate the Island Trials too)
I'm afraid they will only appear in a flashback where they say goodbye to Ash while he is on aboard to Ula Ula Island. Ash is going there solo without them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom