• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM074: The Big Old Thug is an Island King!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be an interesting episode, would be nice to see Lana and/or Kiawe gain some more Z-Crystals and the others take part in the challenge

Wonder if we might see Gladion during this arc

Still no news on the next episode

I take it our rocko-doggo is the main focus for this arc then?

It's going to be interesting to see Giovanni interact with someone who isn't the Rocket trio for the first time in, like, 5 or 6 years.

Only a few more hours to go...! I'm probably too excited to see Nanu pull out all his cat stuff, though.

tumblr_p8hmmtMd3n1w54l1lo1_1280.jpg

Forget about all of Ash's island adventures, I just need to know about Nanu's cat-pokémon magazine subscriptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom