• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM075: Kapu-Bulul! Intense Lazy Training!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
acerola just said dratini? and at 0:24 - is that lycanroc learning a new move?

So what's up with Mokuroh at 0:15?

I don't think that shot and the one after will be in that order because it implies that Mokuroh would learn Sweet Scent, which seems unlikely since it can't learn it in the games (and the anime doesn't take that type of liberty frequently enough to believe it).

At the least the good thing about the classmates being absent is more screentime and focus for Acerola :love:

At the least the good thing about the classmates being absent is more screentime and focus for Acerola :love:
You got it. Who needs them to accompany with him during Ula'ula Island when you have Acerola with Ash in exchange.

So what's up with Mokuroh at 0:15?

I don't think that shot and the one after will be in that order because it implies that Mokuroh would learn Sweet Scent, which seems unlikely since it can't learn it in the games (and the anime doesn't take that type of liberty frequently enough to believe it).
Actually, it does use that type of liberty frequently- it happened in some XY episodes, in 2 SM episodes and some movies (such as diancie movie, the wish maker movie) and judging by the way ash reacted to Mokuroh right-now-unnamed ability, it would make sense to say he's is using sweet scent.

I also possible that Tapu-Bulu is using its form of Nature's Madness, which I'm sure would look a tad different since its the signature move of the Tapus

It activates when its fur gets dirty? Seriously? That's a lame reason...

I'll say that it is probably the best way to write Ash having a disobedience problem. Instead of another Charizard/Mamoswine/Dragonite, it's not based on disrespect but by a personal issue that sets a Pokemon off into a rage. A rage that isn't so easily triggered as, say, Infernape's, but something that still can be a problem.

Pokenchi

View: https://twitter.com/TheEndlessZero/status/995447729701535744

Also
H4ezvk4.png

good lets hope that it will gice that terrain destrroing Z-move.

I like the Lycanrocs rage issue, power without mind is a force that can loose a battle.

Hope we get more pokemons with issues like laziness, lack of stats(speed) like in the past.

If Ash gets a Incineroar in future then the speed issue will be revelant.

Imagine a pokemon with big Ego like Charizard after winning a battle, hearing Ash but not following all his commands or over-confident... the same should be with a poke in future generation that is under-confident or one that fears to use its own power.

Last edited:
*Rowlet sleeps in a corner*

Maybe its more dizzy or lazy then sleepy?
yes I know buts a little farfethed to much for me if you thing about moves like sleep and sleep talk...
Maybe becuse its a owl, or maybe its a pre-evolved form issue, we will see how its behaviour changes when it will become Dartrix and then Decidueye.

Actually, it does use that type of liberty frequently- it happened in some XY episodes, in 2 SM episodes and some movies (such as diancie movie, the wish maker movie) and judging by the way ash reacted to Mokuroh right-now-unnamed ability, it would make sense to say he's is using sweet scent.
I'm not saying it doesn't. I'm saying it's not frequent enough for us to assume it's learning a move that it wouldn't be able to learn otherwise.

This episode also marked another location for it debut: Haina Desert. If, I'm not wrong. Where it is the only desert area. Where Ash & Acerola travel by Mudsdale to search for Tapu Bulu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom