• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM075: Kapu-Bulul! Intense Lazy Training!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll say that it is probably the best way to write Ash having a disobedience problem. Instead of another Charizard/Mamoswine/Dragonite, it's not based on disrespect but by a personal issue that sets a Pokemon off into a rage. A rage that isn't so easily triggered as, say, Infernape's, but something that still can be a problem.
@KrspaceT
I wish, this thing can happen to other pokémon such as Ash's Classmates. My next guesses it will be Mallow Steenee after evolve into Tsareena.

This episode also marked another location for it debut: Haina Desert. If, I'm not wrong. Where it is the only desert area. Where Ash & Acerola travel by Mudsdale to search for Tapu Bulu.

Well if that's true, could it mean we're going to see the mysterious old man who reqested either a Sollrock/Lunatone (based on the game version) soon?

Well if that's true, could it mean we're going to see the mysterious old man who reqested either a Sollrock/Lunatone (based on the game version) soon?
@LazySpy
Maybe or maybe not. Only 50% chance that will occurred. But according to the two preview of last Thursday and this Sunday. It seems that is very unlikely. Unless, tomorrow got something to say about it.

However, if you're right. Then, it will be considered as a bonus or perhaps another old man that is the resemble to both Master Fisherman & Jump Master. That will be hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom