• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM077: Kuchinashi's Grand Trial! Lugarugan Awakens!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So wait, he's ONLY using Lycanroc for this? :confused:

...please tell me this won't be the Elesa battle all over again. o_O
Oh god, I still have nightmares about that one, worst gym battle episode ever

I get the feeling this is deliberate on Nanu's part instead of dumbness on Ash's
The summaries confirm that Nanu is allowing Ash to use just one Pokémon against his three.

I'm hoping the anger thing is just forced on the dog this week by a move like Swagger, because I'm so done with Lycanroc's Hangups™ right now. Wasn't last week's training with Tapu Bulu supposed to have stopped it?

I'm hoping the anger thing is just forced on the dog this week by a move like Swagger, because I'm so done with Lycanroc's Hangups™ right now. Wasn't last week's training with Tapu Bulu supposed to have stopped it?
@Gengarzilla
I believe, that is pretty normal as usual. Where Ash didn't know, it is a hidden power growing inside of him. That is going to cause his Rockium Z into Lycanium Z soon. Because, as a hint that Stone Edge learned. It won't be long, Splintered Stormshards are about to be debut. Which is what this episode we all are hyping about.

But sadly, no one else knows,

If it stopped there completely the whole "rage" situation would've been anti-climatic IMO because of how quick it would've been to get rid of it.

ok rage due getting dirty but this time i dont see any dirt also i think lycanrock also would liked to defeat the one who defeated him before, oh and for the team rocket absent check this week episode

I think it is not rage caused by something..
It is midnight characteristics of dusk form..
When corocoro magazine publish dusk form officially, they said as the battle begin dusk form act as mid-day form and if battle goes longer and intense then it changed to mid-night form...
That's what happened here, I think that's why 3 vs 1 grand trial...

I wonder if Ash will get a Darkinium-Z? Or will they give him something else because TR already has one. I mean, he got an Electrium Z instead of a Fightinium Z when he beat Hala. Perhaps Acerola gives him a Ghostium Z, although not sure what use it would be to Ash.

I wonder if Ash will get a Darkinium-Z? Or will they give him something else because TR already has one. I mean, he got an Electrium Z instead of a Fightinium Z when he beat Hala. Perhaps Acerola gives him a Ghostium Z, although not sure what use it would be to Ash.
Maybe he'll get a Lycanium Z for his Lycanroc? I'm not ruling Darkinium Z out just yet, but it seems unlikely with Team Rocket already having and using one.

Maybe he'll get a Lycanium Z for his Lycanroc? I'm not ruling Darkinium Z out just yet, but it seems unlikely with Team Rocket already having and using one.
Oh yeah that's a good one I hadn't considered yet! Although then the question would be where Nanu got it from. Maybe Olivia passed him one, who knows.

Lycanroc does have Bite (probably still), so Ash could use the move unlike the Fight-Z.

I'm pretty sure this will go along the lines of learning that it was never wrong for Lycanroc to "rage" itself, but the thing he has to learn is to channel this state and control it. If they say something along the lines of "it's a part of you" I wouldn't be surprised as well, after all it has traits from both the other formes.

It could be exactly like the rematch against Volkner where Infernape activated Blaze and it looked like it would go berserk again but in actuality it ended up controlling itself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom