• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM080: Sand's Storm! Ice Cave Double Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now, we all looking forward to this episode. Wondering, if this will finally settle all the argument about Ash catching Alolan Sandshrew might be finally resolve or better prepare for the worse.

Also with the Ice Stone with Lillie holding, wondering if Snowy going to be evolve into Alolan Ninetales or the Alolan Sandshrew might evolve into Alolan Sandslash. The week after next week will find out. My guess is 50/50 chance either of two may evolve as Ice Stone only can work once.

Last edited:
Now, we all looking forward to this episode. Wondering, if this will finally settle all the argument about Ash catching Alolan Sandshrew might be finally resolve or better prepare for the worse.

Also with the Ice Rock with Lillie holding, wondering if Snowy going to be Alolan Ninetales or not. The week after next week will find out. My guess is 50/50 chance.
I think this ice stone will be used on an Alolan Sandshrew.

I think this ice stone will be used on an Alolan Sandshrew.
@radek.tadajewski.7
Make sense since Tyranitar is weak with Steel. A Huge paw from Alolan Sandslash will make short work on it as it bulky versus bulky. But we don't know, until the week after next week. Perhaps, this Sunday can give some a little bit hint. Like I say 50/50 chance. When Lillie holding it is a very questionable debate.

Lillie's getting an ice stone? Hopefully Snowy doesn’t pull a Pikachu and refuse to evolve.
I doubt it. This still leaves an interesting question: if Lillie does end up getting that Sandshrew, which of her two Pokémon is she going to use the stone on? I could see some story potential in this...

They're gonna use it on the PotD Sandshrew, so it can win against Tyranitar, as preview said.

I hope Snowy ends up evolving since Ninetales is my favourite Alolan form...

Who says it'll be a PoTW? There's been an image of an Alolan Sandslash figure going on around the internet for weeks already. I could easily see Lillie catching it.
@FinnishPokéFan92 @martianmister
And then, we can FINALLY FINALLY put an end to the argument of speculation for Ash catching Alolan Sandshrew. Which had been going on and on non-stop without having a full circle. It just getting annoying after awhile ever since from the start of him trying to catch Alolan Geodude and fail.

- Ice Stone
- Alolan Sandslash has yet to debut

We can cross out a capture for Lillie.

Who says it'll be a PoTW? There's been an image of an Alolan Sandslash figure going on around the internet for weeks already. I could easily see Lillie catching it.

Weeks? The figure is months old, it came out in March.

Yeah, that signals stone evolution at some point.

The question is if it's for Alolan Sandshrew or Snowy.

Though I'm not sure how I'd feel about Snowy evolving. I think it needs more training first. Like, any training... :cautious:

Lillie has zero reason to have two pokemon.

Being the main heroine gives her every reason to be the first to have two Pokemon. Though I'm not too certain it should be Sandshrew.

Plus she's probably going to become the fifth Z-Ring user. (The other four being Ash, Gladion, Kiawe, and Lana).

Last edited:
By that logic none of Ash's friends that didn't compete in some sort of quest ever needed a second Pokémon. Lillie has every reason to catch a second Pokémon. Be it Sandshrew or another one. It could potentially bring more character development for her.

By that logic none of Ash's friends that didn't compete in some sort of quest ever needed a second Pokémon. Lillie has every reason to catch a second Pokémon. Be it Sandshrew or another one. It could potentially bring more character development for her.
Lillie has no goal and Snowy is still in need for development.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom