• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM080: Sand's Storm! Ice Cave Double Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t say that she's capturing Sandshrew for certain... remember the Dewpider episode?
It may just end up being an episode dedicated to finding an Ice Stone for a random Sandshrew so it can evolve to battle Tyranitar.

I wouldn’t say that she's capturing Sandshrew for certain... remember the Dewpider episode?
It may just end up being an episode dedicated to finding an Ice Stone for a random Sandshrew so it can evolve to battle Tyranitar.
Again, merchandise. I doubt they'd make a figure of a POTW.

(Same reason why I've started to think that Pheromosa is going to have a more significant role than most other Ultra Beasts, but that's not a topic for this thread.)

Again, merchandise. I doubt they'd make a figure of a POTW.

(Same reason why I've started to think that Pheromosa is going to have a more significant role than most other Ultra Beasts, but that's not a topic for this thread.)
Which merchandise is that?

I still think that this ep will be filler their no real hint that Lillie will catch anything this ep.

Capture or no, Lillie's episodes always further her development in some way.

I wish Snowy would learn a new move. I'm getting tired of seeing it using Powder Snow all over again now that it learned two new moves that never used in later episodes. And when will Togedemaru learn a new move? She only has that one move and didn't learn any new moves for 79 episodes.

I wish Snowy would learn a new move. I'm getting tired of seeing it using Powder Snow all over again now that it learned two new moves that never used in later episodes. And when will Togedemaru learn a new move? She only has that one move and didn't learn any new moves for 79 episodes.

Snowy learned aurora veil and hail in the sleigh episode. it isn't used for 19 episodes but it is there!

Capture or no, Lillie's episodes always further her development in some way.
I'm still thinking for what? Will this build up for anything if not then why should I care.
Snowy learned aurora veil and hail in the sleigh episode. it isn't used for 19 episodes but it is there!
Then for battle Lillie only there for support and shes not really good at that because hail can hurt her teammates.

I'm still thinking for what? Will this build up for anything if not then why should I care.

What is any heroine's development leading up to? We don't know until it happens.

What is any heroine's development leading up to? We don't know until it happens.
But for the other pokegirls that this point they had a goal that sets a baseline for their development so we kinda know where it leading to. But Lillie doesn't have a goal and Mew knows when shes getting one so who knows where she going to go from here.

An Alolan Sandslash figure has been seen in a picture that's been floating around the internet for months now, a d the picture also has several other notable Pokémon from the anime, like Alolan Marowak and Cosmog.
I doubt that a merchandise with picture of Cosmog, a pokemon that lost its relevancy ages ago, would predict a future capture for now.

I said "months ago". It was relevant back when it surfaced.
@FinnishPokéFan92
Then, the first ending of the second variant of her perform the Subzero Slammer are also going to happen sometime in the July or August. Despite, is already obsolete and truth is we haven't saw it at the anime yet. Could it be finally going to surfaced soon then expecting?

Lili either will be a trial captain or oponent in the league at some point. There needs to be a big Alolan master tournament or maybe the bttle tree will fill this role?
Maybe they will try to copy fully Kantos gym and League? and the original organizator of the pokemon league will come and start the tournament. Great ocassion to show other trainers from past generations.

Lili either will be a trial captain or oponent in the league at some point. There needs to be a big Alolan master tournament or maybe the bttle tree will fill this role?
Maybe they will try to copy fully Kantos gym and League? and the original organizator of the pokemon league will come and start the tournament. Great ocassion to show other trainers from past generations.
To be perfectly blank, your theories have always seemed really speculative and far-fetched. And this time is no different. I don't think anything of sort will come to pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom