• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM080: Sand's Storm! Ice Cave Double Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here I am, working my tits off, paying my taxes, saving lives (+/- hyperbole...) and what does the universe reward me with? A summer where I can't even watch my favourite cartoon villains for 30 seconds!! :mad:

If anyone wants me I'll be sulking in a corner...

Here I am, working my tits off, paying my taxes, saving lives (+/- hyperbole...) and what does the universe reward me with? A summer where I can't even watch my favourite cartoon villains for 30 seconds!! :mad:

If anyone wants me I'll be sulking in a corner...
They only just got half an arc focused around them and even then I already miss them :cry:

Saw the preview and I still don't care. Still bet that this episode is filler.

It's a Lillie episode and Lillie is the main Pokegirl, so highly unlikely that it's filler even if she doesn't catch the Sandshrew. Just like SM060, this episode will be about Lillie's growth as a trainer.

It's a Lillie episode and Lillie is the main Pokegirl, so highly unlikely that it's filler even if she doesn't catch the Sandshrew. Just like SM060, this episode will be about Lillie's growth as a trainer.
Well good for her, but I still could care less.

Does she even carry pokeballs with her? We never got any indication that she does.

I don’t understand the mentality to not watch an episode which appears to be filler- do you like this show or do you not? It’s not cool to act aloof, like you’re to busy to spare 20 minutes for any old episode.
I like the pokemon anime, but with how the SM saga going I could care less about filler eps, but its not like I hate every filler ep I like the TR eps so that has to mean something.

The same as any other lead girl? She's going to grow as a trainer.
May, Dawn, and Serena are not trainers, May and Dawn are coordinators and Serena is a Performer. Now i'm thinking at it took us 80 eps for Lillie to get some kind of goal or working to get one.?

Last edited:
May, Dawn, and Serena are not trainers, May and Dawn are coordinators and Serena is a Performer.
Actually, all three of them are Pokemon Trainers; a "Pokemon Trainer" is a general term for anyone who owns a Pokemon that either battles with them, cares for them, or trains them. Coordinators and Performers are just Pokemon Trainers who specialize in certain areas, like the trainer classes (Firebreathers, Swimmers, Fairy Tale Girls, etc.) from the main games.

Lillie is going to become an Ice Trial Captain as soon as the obvious concept of a Trial Captain dawns on Kukui or whoever decides on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom