• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM081: Alola's Young Fire! Royal Satoshi's Birth!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The preview does cut off before we see what Torracat slams its paw into, so it's not something I'd rule out yet. The only difference to Pignite's Fire Pledge is the fire around Torracat's paw which I'd put to being one of these visual changes.

While I'm disappointed that Guzma wasn't confirmed, it makes total sense for that brute Bourgain to fight dirty. I just hope they explain why he's out of Jenny's custody.

*sigh*
All these scenes of Ash shirtless in this saga...and poor Serena's missing it...:cry:

I think I spotted a Chansey and an Alolan Raichu in the crowd in the preview of this episode.

What has me curious isn't this episode, but rather what could be next. I doubt that the week after, they will have an episode because it's going to be the week of the movie, however it intrigues me that no new episodes have been announced yet. Makes me think that we could be getting a reveal in the next episode, or maybe a familiar face returns. I'll give you guys an idea as to the two I'm thinking of. We could seeing our boi or maybe, just maybe, a certain performer from the recent past. It could just be wishful thinking, but I gotta believe that they wouldn't be withholding info on future episodes without a reason. In fact, last time they did this was for the Aether Arc.

Anyways, THIS episode looks like a treat. But we will see.

Most probably not till the end of the series.
@PkmnTrainerV
The closet to him is always the first one to know. Wasn't be surprise once he and Ash defeat Bourgain and his henchmen again. She secretly sneak into the locker to find out the that masked royal is her husband all along. She decided to kept the secret with him and choose NOT to reveal it to anyone know.

Don't you think this could be the aftermath of the episode?

@PkmnTrainerV
The closet to him is always the first one to know. Wasn't be surprise once he and Ash defeat Bourgain and his henchmen again. She secretly sneak into the locker to find out the that masked royal is her husband all along. She decided to kept the secret with him and choose NOT to reveal it to anyone know.

Don't you think this could be the aftermath of the episode?

I don’t think so because Ash being oblivious to Masked Royal's identity is a comedic point, and they’re most probably going to include Burnet in it.

They’re not going to get rid of comedic points so quickly since comedy is a huge focus in this series.

I don’t think so because Ash being oblivious to Masked Royal's identity is a comedic point, and they’re most probably going to include Burnet in it.

They’re not going to get rid of comedic points so quickly since comedy is a huge focus in this series.
@PkmnTrainerV
Do you still remember Blaziken Mask all the way back in XY series?

Where Professor Sycamore discover his secrets at the end of that episode? It might be happen again in this episode. This time it will be Professor Burnet discovered Professor Kukui identity except she will definitely keep the secrets of his students.

I'm still baffled that people think Kukui and Masked Royal are the same character

That's just silly

:p
Why didn't I ever think of posting a comment like this anywhere? It seems so obvious to say something like that! I feel so stupid right now! Excuse me while I go bang my head on the wall for a moment...

I'm kinda technically double-posting here, but I just wanted to put this here before the episode airs.

But anyway, the third preview!

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8LrPlwbQPnc#

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom