• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM081: Alola's Young Fire! Royal Satoshi's Birth!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a bit too soon for an evolution, I think. This would be just 18 episodes after Litten evolved and I'd like to see at least one episode of Torracat focus before we get the Incineroar. Why must everything be like Metapod or Charmeleon?

well somthing i want to see is ash is going to be using a costume i love kukui/royal mask but yeah mabye a new move will be cool

Hmm…anyone else starting to think that the Masked Royal will give Ash an Incinium Z by the end of the episode?

Hmm…anyone else starting to think that the Masked Royal will give Ash an Incinium Z by the end of the episode?

Unless Torracat evolves in this episode, I don’t think so. The writers wouldn’t want to spoil Torracat's evolution in such a way.

I kinda have the feeling Royal "totally not Kukui" Mask will participate in the league, so probably not until then.

And ironically, Ash will totally lose to him. I think it's too soon for Torracat to evolve, the darn cat really hasn't done anything since evolving like it was pointed out. It would be weird if Torracat went to his final evolution and Rowlet still sleeping in that darn backpack.

So? We've had pokes evolve when they haven't done much plenty of times (Steenee being the latest example) :p

Besides, Ash's fire-types (minus poor Cyndaquil/Quilava) have a habit of gaining their 3rd evolution quickly. Maybe he'll try to take (reclaim) the regional ace title from Lycanroc.

And yeah, the opponent better not be TR. Anime exclusive one-shot bad guys are my fetish! :love: (Though Guzma would be even better)
Not really sure that we can say that about his fire types. I mean Charmeleon evolved pretty quickly back in Kanto but it took an additional 31 episodes for Monferno to evolve into Infernape in Sinnoh and 50 episodes for Fletchinder to evolve into Talonflame in Kalos. Plus they're the only fire types of Ash's to reach their third stage. Both Quilava and Pignite never evolved.

well, Ash got every Fire-type starter Pokémon except Kalos region when Serena took her Fennekin as her Starter and evolved into Braixen, and actually Braixen hasn't evolved since XY064, when Serena battled Aria's Delphox and Aromatisse

well, Ash got every Fire-type starter Pokémon except Kalos region when Serena took her Fennekin as her Starter and evolved into Braixen, and actually Braixen hasn't evolved since XY064, when Serena battled Aria's Delphox and Aromatisse

He also didn’t get Blaziken....

Ash's track record with Fire types (evolution-wise) is pretty good as compared to other starter types and they tend to fully evolve more often than not.

And ironically, Ash will totally lose to him. I think it's too soon for Torracat to evolve, the darn cat really hasn't done anything since evolving like it was pointed out. It would be weird if Torracat went to his final evolution and Rowlet still sleeping in that darn backpack.
To be fair I'd be fine if he lost to Kukui over almost anyone else in this anime's history.

He also didn’t get Blaziken....

Ash's track record with Fire types (evolution-wise) is pretty good as compared to other starter types and they tend to fully evolve more often than not.

Pignite probably would have fully evolved too had it not been for Bianca already having Emboar and Charizard being brought back later.

Summary and VA list
Satoshi and the others ended up going to see one of the Royal Mask's matches. But the Royal Mask's Gaogaen ends up in severe trouble due to the opponent's unfair attacks. And then Satoshi's Nyaheat barges into the ring...

Summary:
Satoshi has ended up going to see one of the Royal Mask's matches with his friends from the Pokémon School. But as soon as the match starts, the Royal Mask's Gaogaen ends up in severe trouble due to the opponent's dirty attacks. And Satoshi's Nyaheat isn't able to just sit there and watch, and barges into the ring?! Satoshi ends up fighting alongside the Royal Mask as his partner "Royal Satoshi". Can the Royal Mask and Satoshi seize victory?!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Daisuke Namikawa: Rotom
Kei Shindo: Lilie
Kaito Ishikawa: Kaki
Reina Ueda: Mao
Hitomi Kikuchi: Suiren
Fumiko Takekuma: Māmane
Keiichi Nakagawa: Professor Kukui
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Rikako Aikawa: Ashimari
Chika Fujimura: Amamaiko
Chinami Nishimura: Nyaheat
Yuji Ueda: Booburn
Toru Sakurai: Gaogaen
Sachi Kokuryu: Burnet
Kiyomitsu Mizuuchi: Bourgain
Masami Iwasaki: Mad Boober
Ryota Iwasaki: Mister Elec
Kenta Miyake: Trainer
Yuya Murakami: Revengers
Unsho Ishizuka: Narration

Satoshi and the others ended up going to see one of the Royal Mask's matches. But the Royal Mask's Gaogaen ends up in severe trouble due to the opponent's unfair attacks. And then Satoshi's Nyaheat barges into the ring...

Summary:
Satoshi has ended up going to see one of the Royal Mask's matches with his friends from the Pokémon School. But as soon as the match starts, the Royal Mask's Gaogaen ends up in severe trouble due to the opponent's dirty attacks. And Satoshi's Nyaheat isn't able to just sit there and watch, and barges into the ring?! Satoshi ends up fighting alongside the Royal Mask as his partner "Royal Satoshi". Can the Royal Mask and Satoshi seize victory?!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Daisuke Namikawa: Rotom
Kei Shindo: Lilie
Kaito Ishikawa: Kaki
Reina Ueda: Mao
Hitomi Kikuchi: Suiren
Fumiko Takekuma: Māmane
Keiichi Nakagawa: Professor Kukui
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Rikako Aikawa: Ashimari
Chika Fujimura: Amamaiko
Chinami Nishimura: Nyaheat
Yuji Ueda: Booburn
Toru Sakurai: Gaogaen
Sachi Kokuryu: Burnet
Kiyomitsu Mizuuchi: Bourgain
Masami Iwasaki: Mad Boober
Ryota Iwasaki: Mister Elec
Kenta Miyake: Trainer
Yuya Murakami: Revengers
Unsho Ishizuka: Narration
Oh! It's been a while since we've seen a Marmortar in the Anime. Plus, Team Rocket trio is back.

Not too happy about Team Rocket appearing again, nice to see Magmortar appear for the first time since Diamond and Pearl, wonder if it belongs to mad boober or Bourgain

Not too happy about Team Rocket appearing again, nice to see Magmortar appear for the first time since Diamond and Pearl, wonder if it belongs to mad boober or Bourgain
Uh, actually, Magmortar was seen in the Best Wishes series.

Please tell me Bourgain is the one using dirty tactics. Because I don't want it to be the TRio in disguise for the millionth time. Though apparently it IS really easy to get out of jail in this region.
Though he better be careful. As much as I'd like another recurring anime-exclusive villain again at long last, Hunter J's ghost might take kindly to it. :cautious:

And calling it now: the Mad Boober is SO going to have his name changed in the dub. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom