• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM081: Alola's Young Fire! Royal Satoshi's Birth!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am disappointed to see Team Rocket is gonna be in this episode and its possible now that they'll be the opponent. Please don't let it be them in disguise.
Maybe they'll be commentators like the last time? Or selling food outside the dome? Whatever the case, the voice cast list has many other names that sound like they could be opponents, so I don't think Team Rocket will be battling.

There's a disturbing lack of "Sonansu" on that voice cast list :love:

Interesting that yet another member of the Magby family is planning another antagonistic role this series though

Black shirt, purple pants, uses an Electivire.

I'm talking about Bourgain, not Gary.

Didn't expect Bourgain to return. Interesting that he's becoming an antagonist not just for Kiawe, but for Ash as well.

Wow? Bourgain is back?

Sun & Moon is seriously making some good use of these characters I never would have thought that they would be seen again.

Sun & Moon is seriously making some good use of these characters I never would have thought that they would be seen again.

Hey, with a region this small and underpopulated, they kind of have to.

Wow? Bourgain is back?

I've kinda liked that myself, too. Come to think of it, how many actual characters of the day have we gotten in this series? It seems like every time it looks like we're meeting one, they end up coming back in a later episode.

Last edited:
Maybe they'll be commentators like the last time? Or selling food outside the dome? Whatever the case, the voice cast list has many other names that sound like they could be opponents, so I don't think Team Rocket will be battling.
@FinnishPokéFan92
Especially when their money is stolen by Alolan Meowth for booking the ticket to their HQ in Kanto. Which is very hilarious or trying to come up another plan to counter Ash's Pikachu new move (Electroweb) if they ever met again.

Also, breaking news after this episode. The new episode won't be airing until the end of July to early August. Where in the middle of July aired with the movie from last year and then come off with another break. Until in July 26 then the new episode will be aired. Sad isn't it?

Couldnt they give Ash his own special mask? It seems he is just a smaller version of the Royal Mask. If Ash and Kakui beat those strong pokémon then Terrocat is OP.

I wasn't expecting that Alolan Golem appearing as a debut for alolan pokemon and electivire returns after SM070 episode
@BraixenFennekin
Now, we only have one more, afterwards all the Alolan from Pokémon appearing lists will be complete. I also kinda doubt, Sophocles will never catch that. Especially, the latest episode event of Lillie. So we all might just already give up for all the catching expectation. From them is not going to happen in the future.

Mask. If Ash and Kakui beat those strong pokémon then Terrocat is OP.

Kukui’s Incineroar is pretty strong so it wouldn’t be that implausible for them to beat the other Pokémon, specially if Incineroar trains Torracat.

What was the move Torracat used in the end? It looked like Fire punch but it cannot learn the move in the games... (but Incineroar can, though)

I haven’t watched the BW series so I checked Bulbapedia for Fire pledge's anime animation, but it seems totally different as compared to what Torracat uses. Torracat isn’t slamming its paw on the ground, for starters.
Move animations change. Plus, that might've not been the full animation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom