• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM081: Alola's Young Fire! Royal Satoshi's Birth!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rath

Reaction score
The Royal Mask is a participant in the Battle Royal, which is extremely popular in Alola, and after Satoshi gets really worked up over seeing him on TV, he goes to watch one of his matches together with Professor Kukui and the others. However, during the match, Satoshi gets so annoyed with the Royal Mask's opponent's dirty trick he decides to enter the ring himself alongside Nyaheat?!

Screenplay 米村正二 (Shōji Yonemura)
Storyboard 関野昌弘 (Masahiro Sekino)
Episode Director 中田誠 (Makoto Nakata)
Animation Director 伊藤典子 (Noriko Ito)

This episode will air on July 5th

I have a good suggestion for a Royal Mask opponent who does dirty tricks, is someone who references Battle Royal in his first appearance in the games, and who is known to have a very strong Pokémon...... :cool:

It’s too early for Torracat to evolve so I think it’s going to be an episode where Torracat learns a new move- thanks to training/battling with Kukui’s Incineroar.

Nice to see a Torracat episode after the Lycanroc spotlight.

well, I hope Torracat evolves into Incineroar and learns Flamethrower and Darkest Lariat

This will be another fun episode. Except Ash is going to lose once more to Masked Royal again. Which no one will defeat him never ever EVER and will remain undefeated to the rest of the whole series.

This will be another fun episode. Except Ash is going to lose once more to Masked Royal again. Which no one will defeat him never ever EVER and will remain undefeated to the rest of the whole series.

The thing is, Ash isn't battling Masked Royal; he's battling Masked Royal's opponent.

Doubt it since it hasn't done anything since becoming Torracat.

So? We've had pokes evolve when they haven't done much plenty of times (Steenee being the latest example) :p

Besides, Ash's fire-types (minus poor Cyndaquil/Quilava) have a habit of gaining their 3rd evolution quickly. Maybe he'll try to take (reclaim) the regional ace title from Lycanroc.

And yeah, the opponent better not be TR. Anime exclusive one-shot bad guys are my fetish! :love: (Though Guzma would be even better)

I don't think Torracat is going to evolve right now. We know its highly likely Torracat will evolve, considering the Incineroar leaked concept art DID include Ash and Mallow with it, but it just doesn't feel like its time.

As for the episode itself, I do hope the opponent isn's a disguised Team Rocket. I do hope its FINALLY ya boy Guzma's debut, though if it was his debut, I feel like his name would be in the title. Dirty tricks do sound like Guzma's kind of thing though. Also, I do hope its not gonna be another loss for Ash. It feels like he has hardly won outside of the Kahunas, Totems, and Misty.

Battle royal ?.. that means Ash participate along with royal mask and his opponents... I think Ash defeat that opponents and get defeated by royal mask once again...

does this mean will mark the return of Primarina (Ashirene) and Decidueye (Junaiper)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom