• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

PREVIEW: SM082: Dance Dance in Evolution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

radek.tadajewski.7

Reaction score
I'm expecting that either Tsareena or Primarina will appear in this episode.

BigDocFan

Reaction score
My guess is Tsareena but would be nice to see Popplio evolve into Brionne

Cresselia92

Eye of the Swan
Reaction score
Is that a pun of Dance Dance Revolution? Perhaps Steenee will learn Teeter Dance here, if the title is any clue.

FinnishPokéFan92

An oceanic explorer.
Reaction score
Whoa! This was a pleasant surprise! A new episode title! Good to know that we're only getting a one-week break for the movie. Also, even better to know that we'll be getting an evolution! My guess would be Steenee.

Also also, smooth title! Actually made me smile!

Alola

Ⓣⓔⓔ-ⓗⓔⓔ-ⓗⓔⓔ~
Reaction score
I think it's rather early for Steenee to evolve, considering how it hasn't done much and Mallow rarely gets focus. If anything, this will most likely be another wild Pokemon centered episode.

BigDocFan

Reaction score
I think it's rather early for Steenee to evolve, considering how it hasn't done much and Mallow rarely gets focus. If anything, this will most likely be another wild Pokemon centered episode.
True but Bounsweet evolved as early as episode 18 in Mallow's first focus episode

First summary

martianmister

マーシャンミスター
Reaction score
Summary.
Adamant said:
It's been decided that the classmates at the Pokémon School will all present a "PokéDance", where their Pokémon will dance a dance the Trainer has come up with. They all start coming up with dances that make the best use of their Partner Pokémon's individual qualities, but...

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Reaction score
Well, looks like Steenee is evolving.

martianmister

マーシャンミスター
Reaction score
SERENA IS CONFIRMED!!!

Could it be Serena's return? Or an episode about Kaki, since dance is his profession in the games?

JFrombaugh

Reaction score
If Steenee does evolve into Tsareena, will we see it take on a personality closer to Ash's Charizard or Iris' Dragonite?

SammyW27

Professor Oak's Long Lost Ex
Reaction score
Looks, just because the picture is Mallow and Steenee dancing does NOT mean Steenee will evolve.

In fact, I hate the idea. Bounsweet evolving was one of the most DEMy asspull evolutions the TV show has ever had (and that's saying something :confused:). Steenee evolving into Tsareena in what sounds like a SOL filler sounds even worse (though Steenee's evolution was in an SOl episode too :cautious:).

Though I kind of wouldn't be surprised because A) it's been long enough since Mallow got something it might happen, and B) the screenwriters CLEARLY don't know what to DO with her, so giving her an evolution for NO reason wouldn't surpise me at this point...:confused:

Syrinaris

Oh look, a Shiny!
Reaction score
I'm actually hoping that Kiawe will get some focus in this episode since dance is his specialty in the game version.

Maybe expending some of that excess energy through dance will calm down that ridiculous Marowak of his so it's not "flying off the handle" so much anymore....

Gengarzilla

Intangible Interdimensional Interloper
Reaction score
Even if it isn't Steenee (her focus in that image makes me think she might be important regardless), I'm pretty sure something's gonna evolve here. Would they have included the term so bluntly in this episode's title otherwise?

Status
Not open for further replies.