• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM083: Satoshi Becomes Small

Status
Not open for further replies.
*reads that Lillie and Sophocles will also be shrunk* GASP I'm suddenly more interested in this episode than I ever was prior to the preview.

IqAsbzO.jpg

No doubt that this is the same Persian from SM007, the one that bullied Ash's Torracat when it was still a wild Litten.

I hope Torracat gets to battle Persian and show off its new powers after evolution.
@PkmnTrainerV
I agreed. The chance of encountering that is very high since Ash, Lillie and Sophocles running off in tiny size. Others might be looking for them. Because, it make no sense, if they don't look for them or continue staying at school especially all the danger will comes at outside after being shrink into the size of a flea.

I still can't get myself excited for this episode. In before Disney XD features this episode the same day as one of the "Honey, I shrunk the kids" movies.

IqAsbzO.jpg

No doubt that this is the same Persian from SM007, the one that bullied Ash's Torracat when it was still a wild Litten.
Why? Seems like a random street cat and probably won't even appear that much.

Pretty sure it's the same Persian. SM has been good to recurring Pokemon.

This episode reminds me of the They Might Not Be Giants! episode, but this time Ash, Lillie and Soph being on random adventures.

Honey, I Shrunk the Trainers

President, I Shrunk Your Kid

i feel like a pretty close choice would be Professor, I Shrunk Your Kids if the dub wants to make light of this great name
I feel so incredibly jealous and angry right now! Somehow I missed the notification when this thread was created, and as such, I only found this thread yesterday and couldn't get to make this joke first, even though I had been thinking about it since the first preview! All those juicy likes which I could (and should) have gotten... ARGH!!

*Ahem*

"President, I Shrunk the Children"

PS. Please tell me you liked this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom