• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review SM083: Satoshi Becomes Small

THAT . . . Actually would be a well thought out and totally unexpected plot twist. No seriously, I would be down for a debut like this, if it's done right.
@StacheKing Dave
You know how I get the idea? It begins all the way back in episode 5 flashback. Where bunch of Team Skull grunts bully it until Lana save it from them and that is where Lana's get her first and only pokémon until now. But we won't know the preview of episode 86 and beyond after the Ultra Beasts Stakataka return back to it own world first.

This was a pretty funny episode. I liked all of the antics that the shrunken Ash, Lillie, and Sophocles got into. Plus it was really cute seeing Togedemaru protecting them. The only thing I really wasn't a fan of was the fact that they made that Persian from episode 7 a villain once again just for the sake of it. I love Tsareena and it was great seeing her in action, but Persian didn't deserve to get bashed around like that.

But aside from that it was a really funny episode. 8/10.

just watched the pokeproblem scene was a mix of the final part of the episode on those old time movies type of video and then the normal type wiht faba getting naggings for the gang

Mallow saving the day saved this episode for me. It was pretty lackluster apart from that. Mallow finally getting the treatment she deserves, now give her a z-ring or second capture already

Glad to see that stupid Persian finally get what it deserved, nice job Tsareena! x3

Also, I've noticed that, for some reason, the animators have been giving Drifloon 3 arms. They did something like this in SM060 as well.
u3rACmS.png

I still don't trust Faba but this was a good episode, Ash, Sophocles and Lillie getting shrunk was a good story and we got to see them explore the big world and encounter normal sized Pokemon that for them are bigger

Animation was brilliant as always with wild Pokemon, was great to see Dedenne back

The only interesting thing in this episode was Tsareena (literally) kicking Persian's butt. If the SM battles were as decent as what Tsareena displayed here, they would actually be tolerable instead of being boring. Saw that ending coming the moment the premise of the episode was revealed. (if it were at least a human character that grew, that would at least be different). That Ultra Guardian scene was both excessive and unnecessary. They actually would've done things faster if they instead tried to follow Ash, Lillie and Sophocles right from the beginning.

Last edited:
I saw two kalos Pokemon
Deddene
Fechfinder
I 'm waiting for kalos flashback and Serena greninja return
Still remember xy EP 4 in which bonnie got deddene.
I hope ash will go to kalos(as school trip) or Serena and greninja comes alola
and
a PWT senior cup right at the end of this gen

I 'm waiting for kalos flashback and Serena greninja return

I hope ash will go to kalos(as school trip) or Serena and greninja comes alola
A Kalos fanboy, eh? Don't get your hopes up. Let Alola be great with its own materials instead of anything borrowed from other regions.
Yes you will surely see a boy having fechfinder in his hand(just like ash did)
Or any other Trainer with a bird Pokémon. I think you're just wanting to see hints wherever possible.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom