• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

PREVIEW: SM084: The Shape of Family, Bevenom's Feelings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golducky

That's the way it is.
Reaction score
@BraixenFennekin
Unfortunately no. It will definitely return back where it come from, presumably Ultra Megalopolis right after conflicting with the pokemon of shenlong (Necrozma) is settle.

Edit: Also, what a nice drawing competition for next episode. I don't know if my memory can recall. Last time featuring those are in one of the episode from Hoenn or Sinnoh past adventure.
It was DP089. In that one Ash drew a picture of a dewgong.

SammyW27

OMG, Jenny Wakeman's gone to the Dark Side!
Reaction score
Let me guess...the Skull grunts suck at drawing too -_- (though that was a cute Zubat pic). Unless it's because Tupper sucks/doesn't have the patience and the other 2 go along as usual.

Ugh can Mina join the main cast, please! Make her the new art teacher.
Heck, I wish we'd gotten her, Acerola and Ilima instead of the ones we got. (If just to cut down on the deja vu)

Nicolas721

Reaction score
Heck, I wish we'd gotten her, Acerola and Ilima instead of the ones we got. (If just to cut down on the deja vu)
A ditzy painter, a more mature Bonnie with a troubled past and a flamboyant overachiever...It could work!

FinnishPokéFan92

An oceanic explorer.
Reaction score
Let me guess...the Skull grunts suck at drawing too -_- (though that was a cute Zubat pic). Unless it's because Tupper sucks/doesn't have the patience and the other 2 go along as usual.
Personally, I think the latter option is more likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.