• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview SM085: Leap and Climb, Tundetunde!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo Blaze

At least let me dream a little
Reaction score
Pronouns
He / Him
I guess that thing next to Stakataka is Bourgain's wrecked limousine? It's going to give him a hard time.

Also Bourgain is becoming a new recurring villain it seems.

BigDocFan

The Arcanine of Legend!
Reaction score
Well Bourgain makes a refreshing change from the constant Team Rocket appearances

Singaporean

Reaction score
Well Bourgain makes a refreshing change from the constant Team Rocket appearances
@BigDocFan
How much even obvious that is already official that Bourgain is the replacement of Guzma & Plumeria since the writer wanted this old hug to be the recurring villain instead of Team Skull Leaders? It might prove even more that Team Skull will soon replaced by a bunch of no one with Character of the day hired by this greedy fat old hug in the upcoming future episodes. Once Necrozma vengeance plot crisis is over.

But we will see if is true or not? Only time tells.

Nicolas721

Reaction score
Nice to see that the episode is taking place in the city instead of the school we've seen 54549 times.

This will be my first exposure to Bourgain, I hope it's a good one as I don't like what I've heard about him so far.

New summary and VA list

BigDocFan

The Arcanine of Legend!
Reaction score
The Ultra Beast Tundetunde has appeared! The Ultra Guardians dispatch, but Tundetunde ends up avoiding their balls with its unpredictable movements. Will they be able to Ultra Get it?!

Summary:
The Ultra Beast Tundetunde has appeared at the Pokémon School! The Ultra Guardians immediately dispatch, but they're unable to hit it with their Ultra Balls. Since it's neither moving nor doing anything wrong, they decide to come back for it later, but the next day Tundetunde ends up going from the Pokémon School towards the city. Satoshi and the others hurry to the scene, but Tundetunde has become angry and started a rampage... will they be able to Ultra Get it?!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Daisuke Namikawa: Rotom
Kei Shindo: Lilie
Kaito Ishikawa: Kaki
Reina Ueda: Mao
Hitomi Kikuchi: Suiren
Fumiko Takekuma: Māmane
Keiichi Nakagawa: Professor Kukui
Megumi Hayashibara: Pixy
Mika Kanai: Togedemaru
Rikako Aikawa: Ashimari
Chika Fujimura: Amajo
Kenta Miyake: Bakugames
Kiyomitsu Mizuuchi: Bougain
Sayaka Kinoshita: Lusamine
Sachi Kokuryu: Burnet
Yuji Ueda: Subordinate
Toru Sakurai: Subordinate

BigDocFan

The Arcanine of Legend!
Reaction score
Team Rocket don't really do a lot so to me and what they do tends to be repetitive, it is good that they're absent quite a bit

KenzeyEevee

Be kind and change the world!
Reaction score
Team Rocket don't really do a lot so to me and what they do tends to be repetitive, it is good that they're absent quite a bit
Yeah and Bourgain is the new Guzma. He even look a bit like him!

BigDocFan

The Arcanine of Legend!
Reaction score
Nice to finally see who voices Clefairy, Team Rocket's absence allows us to see who their voice actors also voice

ii kanji

Eternally misleading
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/her
Thank God the TRio are confirmed to be the next episode or I would have been ready to just take a complete bloody sabbatical.

Status
Not open for further replies.