• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview SM085: Leap and Climb, Tundetunde!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Wow. Poor Ash, Kiawe and Mallow. It's a good thing humans in the pokemon world are extra durable. I know this is mean, but I laughed when the Beastball hit Mallow in the face. Sorry Mallow. :p

EDIT: Saw the next preview...Let me rephrase what I typed before. Poor everyone.

Last edited:

ii kanji

Eternally misleading
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/her
Sorry but why do the UBs have to be menacing just because they're from an alternate universe? They're pokemon just like any other and are getting PotD episodes to match. (Let's not kid ourselves that the Ultra Guardians bullshit is anything other than an excuse to use a few minutes' stock footage every few episodes...)

marshiyanmisuta

マーシャンミスター
Reaction score
Ahem. Ash did battle against Buzzwole at first. Did you forget that?
Pikachu attacked it, but they cut it short. I wouldn't count that as a battle.
Sorry but why do the UBs have to be menacing just because they're from an alternate universe? They're pokemon just like any other and are getting PotD episodes to match.
Primarily because that's how they advertised them:
fba.gif
I also don't think they're same as random PotDs, it would be like treating legendary and mythical pokemon as common, which is a thing they wouldn't usually do.

ii kanji

Eternally misleading
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/her
Primarily because that's how they advertised them:
fba.gif
Satoshi's grin at the end suggests otherwise!!
I also don't think they're same as random PotDs, it would be like treating legendary and mythical pokemon as common, which is a thing they wouldn't usually do.
They're not legendaries or mythicals though are they? Sure you have to wait for the post-game to catch them, but they're not one-of-a-kind or anything.

FinnishPokéFan92

Huggable Electric Rodent
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
They're not Legendary or Mythical. They're basically just invasive species from another dimension that are not suited to living in our world and thus need to be contained and sent back home.

Status
Not open for further replies.