• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM085: Leap and Climb, Tundetunde!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Bourgain makes a refreshing change from the constant Team Rocket appearances
@BigDocFan
How much even obvious that is already official that Bourgain is the replacement of Guzma & Plumeria since the writer wanted this old hug to be the recurring villain instead of Team Skull Leaders? It might prove even more that Team Skull will soon replaced by a bunch of no one with Character of the day hired by this greedy fat old hug in the upcoming future episodes. Once Necrozma vengeance plot crisis is over.

But we will see if is true or not? Only time tells.

Nice to see that the episode is taking place in the city instead of the school we've seen 54549 times.

This will be my first exposure to Bourgain, I hope it's a good one as I don't like what I've heard about him so far.

New summary and VA list
The Ultra Beast Tundetunde has appeared! The Ultra Guardians dispatch, but Tundetunde ends up avoiding their balls with its unpredictable movements. Will they be able to Ultra Get it?!

Summary:
The Ultra Beast Tundetunde has appeared at the Pokémon School! The Ultra Guardians immediately dispatch, but they're unable to hit it with their Ultra Balls. Since it's neither moving nor doing anything wrong, they decide to come back for it later, but the next day Tundetunde ends up going from the Pokémon School towards the city. Satoshi and the others hurry to the scene, but Tundetunde has become angry and started a rampage... will they be able to Ultra Get it?!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Daisuke Namikawa: Rotom
Kei Shindo: Lilie
Kaito Ishikawa: Kaki
Reina Ueda: Mao
Hitomi Kikuchi: Suiren
Fumiko Takekuma: Māmane
Keiichi Nakagawa: Professor Kukui
Megumi Hayashibara: Pixy
Mika Kanai: Togedemaru
Rikako Aikawa: Ashimari
Chika Fujimura: Amajo
Kenta Miyake: Bakugames
Kiyomitsu Mizuuchi: Bougain
Sayaka Kinoshita: Lusamine
Sachi Kokuryu: Burnet
Yuji Ueda: Subordinate
Toru Sakurai: Subordinate

Thank God the TRio are confirmed to be the next episode or I would have been ready to just take a complete bloody sabbatical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom