• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM085: Leap and Climb, Tundetunde!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems our heroes are having a gym lesson when an Ultra Beast suddenly appears and thus the Ultra Guardian duty calls!

Looks like Bourgain's building a huge-ass statue on what turns out to be Stakataka, and I bet the statue is going to get wrecked during that commotion, which would serve him right, that egotistical b**tard...

Ah, so that's how Stakataka avoids all those Beast Balls! Clever! Let's just hope our heroes will find a way around it...

Good thing Stakataka is very slow. So chasing it wasn't going to be difficult since it didn't do much as it personality is unknown only walking around with eyes pop out. Unlike the past Ultra Beasts intrusion.

It seems our heroes are having a gym lesson when an Ultra Beast suddenly appears and thus the Ultra Guardian duty calls!

Looks like Bourgain's building a huge-ass statue on what turns out to be Stakataka, and I bet the statue is going to get wrecked during that commotion, which would serve him right, that egotistical b**tard...

Ah, so that's how Stakataka avoids all those Beast Balls! Clever! Let's just hope our heroes will find a way around it...
Jup but again SLAPSTICK!

in Pokemon Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon games, when you mistreat Stakataka, it will glow red eyes and the Stakataka sound like Machine Gun

Tsareena is now even stomping on Kiawe! First getting set on fire multiple times and now this! The poor guy just can't catch a break!

Speaking of Kiawe, seems like he's trying a variation of his "Inferno Overdrive Ball" when throwing a Beast Ball at Stakataka. My guess is it'll end in an epic fail.

I'm honestly sick and tired of people saying that...
Sorry, but I the games they were actually a treat. I know the games and anime have their diffrences. Sorry maybe I think more about the games...

Tsareena is now even stomping on Kiawe! First getting set on fire multiple times and now this! The poor guy just can't catch a break!

Speaking of Kiawe, seems like he's trying a variation of his "Inferno Overdrive Ball" when throwing a Beast Ball at Stakataka. My guess is it'll end in an epic fail.
Of course it will fail lol

Nothing but UBs arent taken that seriously. And they have so much potential!

Ash and company go through this Power Rangers/Thunderbirds routine every single time an Ultra Beast shows up, they bring with them a set of exclusive recurring Ride Pokémon for these tasks along with buckets of Beast Balls and healing equipment, and you say the creatures aren't being taken seriously enough? What?

Nothing but UBs arent taken that seriously. And they have so much potential!
@KenzeyEevee
Yeah, all they now is focusing on the newly game of Let's Go and the generation 8 stuff. None of it taken this credit from this series any-more, especially when the pokémon of shenlong (Necrozma) about to appear in this month 23rd. Which left out the remaining characters from the based games that haven't making the entry is really utter disappointment. The main topic will be in this month fall to September. Perhaps, they MAY save the series by showing remaining ultra beasts (Pheromosa, Kartana and Guzzlord) appears with the old characters return. Then I will be very satisfied. Unfortunately, that is probably won't be happening soon since we back to the hate begins.

While the only hope, I got is Lillie hurry up get her Z-Power Ring and perform Subzero Slammer since it made perfect sense to have that. Otherwise, Icium Z shouldn't be on her hand in the first place. Nevertheless going to love as she shout Raging Geo-Freeze in the future episode after Necrozma crisis ended.

Ash and company go through this Power Rangers/Thunderbirds routine every single time an Ultra Beast shows up, they bring with them a set of exclusive recurring Ride Pokémon for these tasks along with buckets of Beast Balls and healing equipment, and you say the creatures aren't being taken seriously enough? What?
Not that. I am happy that they do that. Ubs arent real treats in the anime, I am thinking more about the games. Otherwise no hate about SM, it grew on me. It is just not my kind of humor, is all

-That starting routine is only making it LESS serious. TBH making a UG base was a waste of money, thay could just mount those "exclusive" ride pokemon in school and organize a storage in basemant. If a bike costs 1 000 000 pokecoins, then imagine boulding an big badass base under a waterfall.
-Why would having special pokeballs make it more serious? And why not add a pocket to UG suit to store B-Balls?
-Thay dont get hurt in any way and poke medicine is to cure HP not actuall wounds. Was it used on anything alse besides that snorlax? (I only watched 1st UG episode)
- And also that uniforms suck so hard that I cant even say. They look like they ware made out of plastic, they leave most of the body unprotected. They dont have any functionality besides looking badass (oh wait- they dont). If thay are made of a special material, then those boots must weight like 100 ibs each.
-edit 1: And how was it, remind me? "Ultr-Rodger!"? "I Ultra-get an Ultra Beast?"
Not to mention it was LUSAMINE that invented "Ultr-rodger!", NOT any of the children. Not even ADULTS are taking this seriously.
- Now lets wait for the shitstorm :p.

Last edited:

Being part of a Super Sentai parody has nothing to do with treated as a serious threat.

They could have treated the UBs as Necrozma's army making preparations for its arrival, but it would have been a little contrived.

They could have treated the UBs as Necrozma's army making preparations for its arrival, but it would have been a little contrived.
They could battle with them, at least, to show that they're a force dangerous enough to justify these Super Sentai uniforms and secret HQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom