• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM085: Leap and Climb, Tundetunde!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Poor Ash, Kiawe and Mallow. It's a good thing humans in the pokemon world are extra durable. I know this is mean, but I laughed when the Beastball hit Mallow in the face. Sorry Mallow. :p

EDIT: Saw the next preview...Let me rephrase what I typed before. Poor everyone.

Last edited:
Sorry but why do the UBs have to be menacing just because they're from an alternate universe? They're pokemon just like any other and are getting PotD episodes to match. (Let's not kid ourselves that the Ultra Guardians bullshit is anything other than an excuse to use a few minutes' stock footage every few episodes...)

Ahem. Ash did battle against Buzzwole at first. Did you forget that?
Pikachu attacked it, but they cut it short. I wouldn't count that as a battle.
Sorry but why do the UBs have to be menacing just because they're from an alternate universe? They're pokemon just like any other and are getting PotD episodes to match.
Primarily because that's how they advertised them:
fba.gif
I also don't think they're same as random PotDs, it would be like treating legendary and mythical pokemon as common, which is a thing they wouldn't usually do.

Primarily because that's how they advertised them:
fba.gif
Satoshi's grin at the end suggests otherwise!!
I also don't think they're same as random PotDs, it would be like treating legendary and mythical pokemon as common, which is a thing they wouldn't usually do.
They're not legendaries or mythicals though are they? Sure you have to wait for the post-game to catch them, but they're not one-of-a-kind or anything.

They're not Legendary or Mythical. They're basically just invasive species from another dimension that are not suited to living in our world and thus need to be contained and sent back home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom