• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review SM086: I Choose Here! Pokémon Hot Spring Paradise!!

I know I'm biased and all, but do you guys really think this episode would have been better off without the TRio? Have you all gone mad?!

The TRio gave us:
- Another Hidoide/Sonansu "human" disguise
- Sonansu + oil
- Kojirou going all ikemen before massaging the life out of Liazardon
- THIS:
DktyEe3U4AE5-AE.jpg

Anyway, is it me or was this episode particularly well drawn/animated? The Flygon/Gaburias race was amazing, as was Tyltalis deflated (for different reasons, obvs).

My only major complaint is that there seemed to be a couple of really inappropriately framed shots of the girls. I know this isn't anything new, but it really makes me cringe. I know they're not "real" kids, but they are still supposed to be children, and it gives me the heebie-jeebies that they slip stuff like this in for grown-ass fans to fixate over.

I really enjoyed this episode. I was hoping Ash, Lana or Kiawe were gonna use a Z-move with one of their Rides. And Lusamine should let them keep the Ride Pokemon. I mean, Flygon and Mallow fit so good, Soph and Metang were good, Lana and Dragonair are a good match, Lillie and Altaria seemed to have a strong bond, like it was her own Poke, and Ash with Garchomp rocks. The animation was pretty great as well.

Also, when Altaria got out of water was just idk...lol SM lol!

This was a decent episode, I don’t mind Team Rocket.

I’m so glad we got personality and focus for the ride Pokemon.

Did anyone notice now Marowack was carrying Charjabug, he did that back in the sleepover episode. They also went down the slide together. Are these two secret best friends?

So this episode is just as I had expected...

a mediocre run of the mill episode before the next arc kicks in.

Honestly I can’t really say much for this ep at all really.

It’s just kind of... there.

Yeah, I've seen that one shot of Lillie on the ground with mud all over her reposted a bunch of times on Twitter already and it's just so fucking gross.
Yes, I agree that we reaaalllyyyy did not need to see that at all.

That... felt desperate.

Such a great and relax episode. That is one major thing, that the trio are really dumb to revealed themselves. Before, catching only just Ash and his classmate Pokémon rather than all in one sweep.

Meh, too many liquids fir my taste.
Shame there is no cliffhanger at the end.

giphy.gif
Right! There doesnt seem a connection or build-up except SM84 and 74. That is it. Kind sad
So from what i'm reading this ep is filler. Well i'm skipping it.
Will you watch the episode next week? What is wrong with a filler?

Well before there where gym battles to lighten the load and they're my favorite part before SM. But here theres nothing.
Well, there are trials. But I don't suppose those fill enough time for you?

This series is different in that regard that Ash isn't always moving ahead towards the next challenge. And I take you're not really a fan of that.

Well, there are trials. But I don't suppose those fill enough time for you?

This series is different in that regard that Ash isn't always moving ahead towards the next challenge. And I take you're not really a fan of that.
I dont like that either, because Ash didnt have "a real challenge" in his trials

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom