• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM087: A Crisis in Alola! The Darkness that Devours Radiance!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
While Samson Oak sleeping, what's that Pokémon pun? It looked like Fennekin or Vulpix.

And Gladion has a Noivern (Noibat's evolved form)

My predictions for Noivern:
Noivern, the Sound Wave Pokémon. A flying and Dragon type.
1) Not necessarily. It seems more like a Ride Pokémon to me.

2) That's not predicting. That's just following the formula of the Sun & Moon series Pokédex entries. Anybody could've guessed that much.
While Samson Oak sleeping, what's that Pokémon pun? It looked like Fennekin or Vulpix.
Vulpix, obviously. And seriously, what's with you using comparisons to Fennekin and/or Braixen at any given opportunity? I want to know!

So we have our first look at what is probably Gozu and he looks as if he walked right out of a Metal Gear game. I kind of dig the look, the berets almost make it seem as if this is a militaristic faction of Team Rocket.

Also, can we appreciate for a moment that Matori is on a field mission? She's no longer just Giovanni's secretary but she actually appears to be in on the action now. That's awesome.

Has Joy-san been arrested on her way back from a night out?
tumblr_pdjv8cTFFm1s3at53o8_1280.jpg

It won't. But a special preview or now, it doesn't change the fact that this was the second preview we got. Don't get nitpicky.
@FinnishPokéFan92
Oh yeah, if I remember correctly during after the episode of the Kanto Mini-trip. The preview for the Aether Foundation Arc is having a one week break. At the mean time, the second preview is showed on Sunday. I wondering why, they showed it now as next week is no break, hmmm.... Very weird.

Nonetheless, don't you think Necrozma is also very pity? Do you know why the draining on the adult, but kids didn't effected as they were being spared? Just for the sake of it plot of vengeance that done to it during in ancient time according to the episode 74 fantasy theory. That is very odd plot twist of "Blinding One" first step of revenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom