• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM087: A Crisis in Alola! The Darkness that Devours Radiance!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Summaries and cast list, provided by Adamant on pocketmonsters.net

The Alola region is in a state of emergency! The adults have suddenly started feeling down?! In addition, a Lunala appears from an Ultra Hole?! Not only that, but the Lunala is followed by...

Summary:
The adults that live in the Alola region have suddenly started feeling down?! The Ultra Guardians head to the Altar of the Sunne in order to investigate this mystery. And incredibly, they're joined by a new member there?! In addition, an Ultra Hole has opened in the sky, and a Lunala came out?! Not only that, but the Lunala is followed in hot pursuit by... Just what is going on in the Alola region?!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Daisuke Namikawa: Rotom
Kei Shindo: Lilie
Kaito Ishikawa: Kaki
Reina Ueda: Mao
Hitomi Kikuchi: Suiren
Fumiko Takekuma: Māmane
Keiichi Nakagawa: Professor Kukui
Unsho Ishizuka: Principal Okido
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Yuji Ueda: Sonansu
Mika Kanai: Togedemaru
Rikako Aikawa: Ashimari
Chika Fujimura: Amajo
Chinami Nishimura: Nyaheat
Toru Sakurai: Silvady
Kenta Miyake: Sakaki
Kiyomi Asai: Matori
Keiko Sakai: Gozu
Nobuhiko Okamoto: Gladio
Mitsuaki Madono: Sauboh
Sayaka Kinoshita: Lusamine
Sachi Kokuryu: Burnet
So Gladion is a new member of the Ultra Guardian... What a surprise. Also, Giovanni is ready to send his TR Unit to Alola soon.

Many events in one episode, looks interesting. I find it strange that they dont meet Gladion in the school, but already at Altar of the Sunne. Feels strange to see Gladion again after such a long time

And I bet Gladion would have to wear an Ultra Guardian outfit under the promise of Lusamine.
Yeah that make sense. There are a lot of events in this episode. Necrozma, Lunala, why people feel down. Idk why the summary tries to hide the fact that Necrozma chases Lunala?

I'm seeing it now. Gladion steps out wearing his UG uniform. His face just screams: "I'm not enjoying this". Alright, I know I make fun of the uniforms, but I just really can't see him wearing one of those. That being said, if they're really going to make him wear it can they give him the Sixth Ranger treatment and give his suit some differences compared to the other rangers or in this case Ultra Guardians, like I don't know...make it a little less awkward looking. It's a little nitpick, but I really wish the uniforms were different looking.

I'm seeing it now. Gladion steps out wearing his UG uniform. His face just screams: "I'm not enjoying this". Alright, I know I make fun of the uniforms, but I just really can't see him wearing one of those. That being said, if they're really going to make him wear it can they give him the Sixth Ranger treatment and give his suit some differences compared to the other rangers or in this case Ultra Guardians, like I don't know...make it a little less awkward looking. It's a little nitpick, but I really wish the uniforms were different looking.
Black Ranger, perhaps? With some gold decorations?

Calling it now: Gozu will be the leader of the Rocket group and do most of the work while the rest are just grunts...

wait a minute. Gladion (brother of Lillie) will be joining of Team Skull (Skull-dan). What a big surprise. We will have t wait for the tomorrow's preview after the 86th episode of Pokemon (Pocket Monsters) Sun and Moon.

wait a minute. Gladion (brother of Lillie) will be joining of Team Skull (Skull-dan). What a big surprise. We will have t wait for the tomorrow's preview after the 86th episode of Pokemon (Pocket Monsters) Sun and Moon.

Where does it say that?

All I see is Gladion joining the Ultra Guardians

Ummm... Where did you even get that idea from? He's joining the Ultra Guardians, not Team Skull.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom