• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review SM087: A Crisis in Alola! The Darkness that Devours Radiance!!

A very slow build up intense episode. But it a great way to do it. Also, Ultra Megalopolis is a complete wasteland instead of Futuristic City. That is a huge disappointment. Why? because, it is the place where Poipole and Naganedel live. And I was right all along!
It's not the place Poipole lives, it looks completely different.
393.jpg

011.jpg

Lack of light and presence of similar cliffs and rocky terrain.
Of course there is lack of light, that's what Necrozma do, stealing light from other worlds. There is no similarity between these cliffs or terrain, other than being barren.

Of course there is lack of light, that's what Necrozma do, stealing light from other worlds. There is no similarity between these cliffs or terrain, other than being barren.
@martianmister
According to the game theory, Necrozma stealing the only light world in Ultra Space is Ultra Megalopolis while attempting to trying to steal back the light from Alola but was defeated. There is no evidence about other worlds or dimensional light being stolen by him except only Ultra Megalopolis mention is where the people once lives there until become greedy and capture the Blinding One for their own ambition to turn itself to become like this. The Prism Pokémon retaliated to break free and possibility even destroying that world turning into complete wasteland as ages past. It cannot moved anywhere due to the fact, there is no light making every weak and so it settle there. Until, two legendary pokémon draw it out from it prison and begin the purse to regain it original (true) form.

Also, Poipole world had also being seen through like already three time, the opening sequence, the dream in episode 84 and then finally this. Don't you think is already have enough fact that It is the same place?

Last edited:
so, necrozma is always in suffering looking for light? that is kind of sad. even for a pokemon game. it is like he is always starving... poor creature. i wnat to hug him

Lol sorry. I find it strange that Bulbagarden hasnt updated like Serebii
@KenzeyEevee
Probably doesn't know the title yet. I think that episode is it. Where Ash and the other finally witnessing Necrozma goes Ultra Burst after absorbed either Nebby-Solgaleo or it mate, Lunala completely to transforming back into Ultra Necrozma as the Blinding One all along. Before, the full speech from the colossal dragon telepathy directly to them and the inevitable of climatic battle to come.

@KenzeyEevee
Probably doesn't know the title yet. I think that episode is it. Where Ash and the other finally witnessing Necrozma goes Ultra Burst after absorbed either Nebby-Solgaleo or it mate, Lunala completely to transforming back into Ultra Necrozma as the Blinding One all along. Before, the full speech from the colossal dragon telepathy directly to them and the inevitable of climatic battle to come.
No I dont. But it is stated that the key to solve this crisis is the use everyones Z-Power

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom