• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review SM087: A Crisis in Alola! The Darkness that Devours Radiance!!

A very slow build up intense episode. But it a great way to do it. Also, Ultra Megalopolis is a complete wasteland instead of Futuristic City. That is a huge disappointment. Why? because, it is the place where Poipole and Naganedel live. And I was right all along!

But a city with thousands of years without light can be modern, clean and futuristic. I would be an abandoned city, in the game looks like a big shopping mall

Wicke eating dem cookies was probably the best thing in this episode.

Nah, but seriously, I thought this was a really good episode. Probably the best Ultra Guardian episode so far. I liked how all of the adults were drained af and just looked like hot messes due to the conditions while the kids were perfectly fine. It was nice how Kiawe stepped up and taught the class after Kukui dipped and Ash handled the Ultra Guardian stuff. Also, it's great that Gladion joined the Ultra Guardian gang. I really like how the writers handled the two major SMUSUM plots; giving the first one with Ultra Space to Solgaleo and now giving the Necrozma one to Lunala. That was a really nice way to incorporate both legendary Pokemon and not shove them together. It's quite well planned. :)

8/10. I'm eager to see what goes on with Lunala and Necrozma in the next episdoe.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom