• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM087: A Crisis in Alola! The Darkness that Devours Radiance!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rath

Reaction score
Airs August 23rd.

JGNtcBU.jpg

Necrozma Appears in the Alola Region!!
Necrozma, the creature completely shrouded in mystery, appears! It appears to possess terrifying power of the sort you expect from a legendary Pokémon!

The Alola region faces an unprecedented crisis!!
Blurb: It arrives by wrenchinh open an Ultra Hole!

It enwraps everything in darkness!!

Necrozma:

A ferocious creature that uses light as its energy source!

Big news: Believe it or not, Lunala is appearing in the anime!!
Suddenly, Lunala appears before Satoshi and the others! What is its connection to Necrozma?!

Necrozma will be fought using Lunala's power?!
Blurb: Will Lunala, which is known as the messenger of the moon, be able to win?!

Necrozma and Lunala will appear in the episode airing Thursday August 23rd! It's a must-see!!

Translation by Dephender

As a mysterious cloudy weather is covering Alola, all the parents start feeling feeling down, so Satoshi and the others decide to investigate.

Last edited:
I hope not a break AGAIN! And I am wondering which role Ash will play in this episode...

Will Nebby appear again?
I don’t mind whichever of them fuses with Necrozma since I like both the forms, but this time Lunala will be most probably the one in spotlight.

I think another visit to Acerola and her library is due since that’s where they read about Necrozma first...

The Pokémon of Shenlong has finally make it debut. Now is is obvious that it will become Dawn Wing Mode Necrozma, before escape back into Ultra Megalopolis to assume into true form.

I believed, it can also talk telepathy being another legendary talked pokémon whispering in "Hi.. Hi.. Hikari..." as in the meaning of light in Japanese.

The Pokémon of Shenlong has finally make it debut. Now is is obvious that it will become Dawn Wing Mode Necrozma, before escape back into Ultra Megalopolis to assume into true form.

I believed, it can also talk telepathy being another legendary talked pokémon whispering in "Hi.. Hi.. Hikari..." as in the meaning of light in Japanese.
Yeah!

@KenzeyEevee
And I wish is the same voice actor (Seiyú) that voiced Kyurem in Fifteen movie since these two share the same fate. It will be make sense, where both of them wanted to plot vengeance on humans that done to him. Where our beloved hero and non-battle classmate will try to save the day from the eternal darkness about to descend, which the crisis more critical than the one with Team Flare unleashed the Giant Rock in Kalos.

@KenzeyEevee
And I wish is the same voice actor (Seiyú) that voiced Kyurem in Fifteen movie since these two share the same fate. It will be make sense, where both of them wanted to plot vengeance on humans that done to him. Where our beloved hero and non-battle classmate will try to save the day from the eternal darkness about to descend, which the crisis more critical than the one with Team Flare unleashed the Giant Rock in Kalos.
That is nice

I don’t think we should take Dawn Wings Necrozma for granted... for all we know that Lunala might be Nebby's mom who arrived while fighting Necrozma to protect it but fails later.

Based on the promotional poster from a few months back, I think we'll be seeing Necrozma fusing with both Solgaleo and Lunala, although I don't know if the Solgaleo it fuses with will be Nebby or the Solgaleo that created Nebby.
I think it will be the Solgaleo that created Nebby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom